Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:12 PM
ACV Name Formatting?
Not necessarily needed; prolly only for trading schematics between RR members.
That would do too. I forgot to say in the first post to keep revising as you see fit until everyone agrees, because the document is personalized solely for me.

If you're wondering why I preferred having the name in the middle of the whole thing and used slashes, it's because I treat the / like a directory, and have a handful of names for series in my schematics, making it much easier for me to identify the general criteria of this AC. I also tried putting all the specs at the left side, but preferred to have some at the other side because I tend to look and read everywhere; not just at the left side (strangely, i get more confused when looking/focusing only in one direction, so i personalized this to adapt to how i just glance at names). Consider the unit name a huge space between the role and the classifications. LOL

I'm okay with Zero's format though.

Back then I used to name ACs based on themes and virtues, but I had a hard time tracking their abilities when my list of blueprints grew in ACFA, so I started changing my name basis gradually. I then made a simpler, but similar name format to the document at that time because I had a lot of blueprints, most of which were just used as testbeds. Worked for me in remembering their flaws and such though. Then I got hyped for ACV and found something that might help me know about my ACs easily, as I tend to have a lot variants for them.

I had a red AC that didn't follow the format in the demo multiplayer though. I couldn't resist renaming it Funerrari and my pilot as Michael Shmacker (unfortunately 'Schumacher' couldn't fit in the name entry). LOL

Messages In This Thread
ACV Name Formatting? - by Goat - 01-25-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: ACV Name Formatting? - by Lord_Leperman - 01-25-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: ACV Name Formatting? - by zero_kanipan - 01-25-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: ACV Name Formatting? - by Goat - 01-25-2012, 02:47 PM