Current time: 06-19-2024, 04:27 AM
RX18-CALEB ver. HCWA
The Glass Cannon
(01-20-2014, 08:05 PM)Gradlein Wrote: In the short time I used this build, here is what usually happens:

- 15 seconds in during the match, Enemy Destroyed message appears while Zeph cackles, he apparently piled a member of the opposing team.
- 4 vs 3. Flau goes into a skirmish against 2 ACs while the other member is chasing Zeph. Arrui and I shoots at anything within range.
- One of two things can happen, we take the opposing team down one by one or I go outside of area (humiliation ensues) while another one goes down then the remaining two in the team finishes the rest off.
- Then there was that time where Cross got piled, I got kicked by a tank while I was beside him, and Zeph got sniped by Arrui twice...

FUN TIMES! XD excuse me for being a poor decoy! My AC was desert colored that time. Maybe the enemy didn't see me hahaha. And that time when you were kicked by a tank, Cross was the one who sniped Zeph's tank twice! He was using a sniper cannon tetra that time lol! I was actually the one who was left behind. Once again the enemies were just ignoring me. Maybe I wasn't doing much of an impact Big grin

This experiment of yours will give us a lot of information for building WA ACs. Are you planning to try a different WA? Like the TE WAs perhaps?

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte

Messages In This Thread
RX18-CALEB ver. HCWA - by Gradlein - 01-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Re: RE: RX18-CALEB ver. HCWA - by arrui - 01-20-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: RX18-CALEB ver. HCWA - by Gradlein - 01-20-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: RX18-CALEB ver. HCWA - by arrui - 01-21-2014, 03:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RX18-CALEB Gradlein 7 8,740 12-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Last Post: arrui