Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:08 AM
Most badass things you did as a child
When I was around second grade I was hanging out at a small creek/canal with a friend. We were sitting on a small bridge maybe around three or four feet above the canal. I thought how it would suck if someone fell into the canal, so I stood up and shoved my friend down. Then I ran like hell back home coz I knew his father was this bear of a man. I locked the gate and hid in my room. The only other person in our house at the time was my yaya who was asleep so when my friend's dadbear came no one answered him. My parents never got word of this XD

There used to be a large vacant lot near our house where we kids hanged out. One time in third grade I was passing time there pretending to play golf with an arnis stick and aluminum cans. It so happens the neighborhood bully was also playing there. He got ticked off at me so he came at me. Thing is I was taller and larger than him so I just put my hand on his head and kept him away. The other guys just started laughing and eventually the bully stopped and settled with just shouting and threatening me. I dunno why I didn't just beat him with the arnis stick tho. I just went home when he stopped trying to hit me.

Madalas nung bata ako, pagnababadtrip ako kinukuha ko yung itak namin sa bahay. Tapos uupo ako sa labas ng bahay namin at tatawagin ko yung mga nangbadtrip sa akin. Madalas rin nagagalit nanay ko sa akin kasi tinataga ko yung mga halaman nya sa labas ng bahay habang bad-trip ako.

Not really bad ass but in third grade I got into a fight with my sister. I couldn't find our bolo/itak coz my mom hid it so I settled for a kitchen knife. My sis got a broom. I took a few swings but my sis hit me on my wrist and took the knife from me. She managed to knick me on my right thumb before my mom came. My mom thought I was stabbed coz I placed my thumb on my shirt to stop the bleeding. The scar is still slightly visible.

Fourth grade, I was playing hide and seek with some friends. I was hiding between cars in a parking area when one of the watchman's dogs appeared. Behind me was a wall around twice my height. I shouted for help, my mom and my sister as the dog growled and stepped closer. When it started to charge I climbed that fucking wall like spiderman. I have not been able to climb a wall like that again ever.

But the most badass thing for me happened when I was two. Fell down a whole flight of stairs and landed on my head, then I got up like nothing happened. Fuck Yeah.

Messages In This Thread
Most badass things you did as a child - by NiX - 01-15-2008, 01:22 PM
RE: Most badass things you did as a child - by zero_kanipan - 02-06-2012, 08:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1000 awesome things. Lord_Leperman 9 15,112 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Things you would and wouldn't eat. Lord_Leperman 11 11,208 06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo