Current time: 06-06-2024, 09:34 PM
Most badass things you did as a child
I just remembered something during my childhood days:

I was studying in a school aka "Mount SAC/Sac" near my area of residence from Kindergarten to the 1st grade of Elementary level. They really had some good stuff regarding teaching children fluent English the easy, but effective way. It had a small institute in the Philippines (w/c afaik is gone now), but there was something wrong with the disciplinary methods made by the school; the younger students will fucking get their clothes stripped and be told off to stand at a corner, either partially naked (with undies) or fully naked at the bottom. Not to mention it's coed. Just because we were kids at that time doesn't mean it's okay, I can even recall most of the girls (and some of the boys) crying as days went by since their of disciplinary action. There was also a parent-teacher conference regarding this, but I dunno wtf happened afterwards.

Anyway, during my last stay there (1st Grade); we, the kids we are, can never avoid getting sweaty during recess because we used to play a lot of outdoor stuff back then. This asshole Disciplinary Officer gave us a warning that if we were to be sweaty after our break period, we'd get our clothes stripped in the middle of the fucking quadrangle. The problem is, while some of us played and some of us didn't, the whole fucking place was steaming with hot, fucking humid air. We were lined up to get our pants stripped outside; there were no considerations from what I remember, because I was about to get mine stripped when I didn't play at all (fuck i just took a little walk and watched the others play).

One teacher decided to tried to pull my shorts off when it was my turn, and I resisted as much as I could (lol protect your dignity!). Then around two more teachers assisted that teacher and proceeded to strip me off (maybe they're all pedophiles). I went rage mode and slapped/hit their arms as strong as I could. They stopped and backed away from me after a few hits. Then my tutor saw what happened, hugged me, then told me to get back to the classroom asap, so I got in. I looked back, and saw her scolding the teachers and that fucking discipline officer (who, i heard, has already moved to the US).

At the end of that school semester, I switched schools because my mom was informed about this (by my tutor, i believe; i'm not exactly the kind of person who tells on stuff). I didn't know wth happened to my other classmates after that, but the school had been closed off after a while (because the land owner died, and his family wanted to use it for different reasons).

If by chance the teachers read this though (idiots were growing crazy at my name because it was 'unique', so they'd surely remember me), here's what I have to say, "Fuck you and your lack of common sense as a teacher. I still doubt you've finally developed finally yours these days anyway. You're probably one of them blind CBCP fucks by now LOL LOL LOL !!!"

Messages In This Thread
Most badass things you did as a child - by NiX - 01-15-2008, 01:22 PM
RE: Most badass things you did as a child - by Goat - 02-05-2012, 10:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1000 awesome things. Lord_Leperman 9 15,112 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Things you would and wouldn't eat. Lord_Leperman 11 11,208 06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo