Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:50 AM
ACV General Discussion
Ah, that's a shame. Though I probably could abuse all the overpowered weapons without the balance patches as the result. LOL

Just need to wait for the game to show up at the local retailer now. Cheers.
Guys, how do you unlock the Hidden trophies? I know one of them is Zodiac, but why can't I unlock it when I've already Rank S all the order mission? Is it because there were times that I hired a mercenary to help me out? Can someone please post the missions that include the Zodiacs? >_<
You need to kill the Zodiacs in the story missions. 1, 4 , and 6, I think? Requirements were discussed a few pages back. Just go through the missions really quickly while taking minimal damage and killing all enemies. Quite difficult, so bring a friend if you can.

The other hidden trophies are the giant bosses that Bamco hasn't unlocked yet.
Few days ago did a mock battle with cabs, andrew, nix, jv...i forgot who else was online at that time

at least new AC build works better now...but feels a bit too heavy need to adjust parts again

i really gotta remember to stay off the jamming area...i was wondering why i suddenly cant lock on
You probably got hit with flash rockets. Get used to it. They're currently one of the best weapons in the game.
ic

also yeah trying to get used to switching between scan and combat mode...
after watching and playing the game, i can put some of my inputs and help other members to save time from beating around the bush and experimenting designs

hmmmm can we discuss about specific roles and jobs in the game.

i think a 4 man squad sh0uld usually consist of.......

0-1 light to mid weight
2-3 midweight or putuo RJs
0-1 tank with autocannon, cannon or TE.

The midweights should at least have powerful KE and CE weapons on hand or at bay. To make them completely all around and reliable units that can handle multiple scenarios. it is also important for the team to at least have BRs, gatlings and probably shotguns at our frontline midweights

They should also equip flash rockets to improve their all around ability and also support the tank/sniper if the team has such. THE TEAM SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 2 units of Flash rockets user, if the team plans to split apart or to attempt a flank. Flash rockets in the current metagame are a must and a team should always have two or more.

CIWS is also a must but one is sufficient for the team, it is very good at stages with a lot of missiles launchers especially on wide maps that the enemy could place those under cover.

Rockets are also an important tool at specific scenarios, they RAPE edith towers to bits and is good at breaking gigantic turret defenses even from afar. Rockets on the other hand have low ammo and you will definitely not use them on AC to AC battles unless there are specific scenarios that favor them. For example at tunnels and etc. The TEAM SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE 1 of these, but it is also dependent on the match up.

so is it possible to look at the map at the briefing area and check for large turrets so the team can adjust according?

at best we should also have a tank which is i consider a silverbullet for the team. im not yet adverse with tanks to know what are the best tools they have at certain scenarios, but im sure the tank should at least have an autocannon to be a power asset in maintaining the ground for a team. they can also have other tool weapons such as sniper/sniper cannon. subcomputer to support the entire team.
^That's more for defending. If we really want to get serious with conquest, helicopter blitzing with howitzers is the way to go.
oh, i was thinking of the usual pvp since we do a lot of mock battles anyways.

anyways, lets try doing blitz later. im might think of other ways for blitz, but im also curious.

how much damage do one attack deal, are different modes determine the damage they cause?

edit: protip: turn on the auto aim on the settings to help you aim, but the auto aim only works when you locked on to opponents and holding down any weapon button.
Tasted the wrath of the Gatlings this morning via Doc. They are very deadly XD I can't imagine the change it'll go through if/when the patch goes through though, they seem pretty powerful despite what the patches say they're supposedly going to do to them.
^Aside from nerfing the gats themselves, the higher firing-stability arms like SVIR also take a massive hit. That's what makes them far less effective in the next patches.
(04-10-2012, 02:14 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Tasted the wrath of the Gatlings this morning via Doc. They are very deadly XD I can't imagine the change it'll go through if/when the patch goes through though, they seem pretty powerful despite what the patches say they're supposedly going to do to them.

My 2.2k KE def got ripped apart by doc and square paint, metal bits flying all over.. lol

As for my opinion, RR really is diverse when it comes to play style and it seems a bit difficult meld all this play styles to make one fluid team, besides there arent much pvp action as of the moment when doing conquest/invading.

What we need to do based on my interpretation, we need to find the best way to attack an enemy team with them defending and having those 10k defenses. If we can win handle that much, Im sure we'll have little trouble with anything else..

As per Nix, yes. If we can learn to blitz/SBS their choppers+Base defense we should do fine.
Seems a lot of you guys have been bitten by AEA1's dual gatlings. Is he still using the heavy ones?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(04-10-2012, 04:00 PM)Fox Wrote: Seems a lot of you guys have been bitten by AEA1's dual gatlings. Is he still using the heavy ones?

The 1k damage one? Yeah thats the one.. XD
Hahaha ok lang yan. Get used to it, cuz that's what all the big boys are using. Dapat mag flash rockets or sentry missiles pa siya for full effect. LOL

Kung gusto talaga natin mag conquest, gotta learn helicopter blitzing, and gotta learn to whore more. For now, I'd rather we concentrate on getting good at AC vs AC team deathmatches. We'll deal with turret tactics later.

Personally, I don't care what everybody in the team uses. The team isn't here to dictate what you should use. Just make sure you get good at using what you like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 101,098 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,070 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,646 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 155,251 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 345,089 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt