Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:26 AM
ACV General Discussion
You can get a P380 bluetooth earpiece from CD-R King. The kind that you'd use with a cellphone.
Well that sounds delicious. Time to spend some savings~
Well, while our chat is out of commission/impractical at the moment - I'll be using RR's chat window LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Apparently there're messages on your Mercenary page.

"Your performance was superb!"

[Image: oh-stop-it-you.png]

They probably do that to be polite, but still XD

Quick Edit: Also, most people I fight online don't have much TE defense, which just gives my Pulse Machine Gun a target to plow through :/ Haven't fought a Tank or another Heavy biped though, so I don't know how I would fare with them. Also fought a guy with Dual Shotguns, the glancing blows cut off 10k AP from me @_@ Scary stuff. Managed to beat him, but now I see where the Shotgun nerf is coming from.
not really LOL there's only a select number of messeges that you can send to the merc. Cant send harsh words, even if they fail.
Well there's always just messaging the guy on PSN, lol.
will probably buy earphones after the PH con (that i have to worry about first since i am one of the presenters for that anime/game/etc convention)

so far from playing the game last night...yeah i can really see the bullets bounce off if they are not effective

i like the machine gun, battle rifle and moonlight as bay weapon combo but for the last space for another bay weapon still thinking what to bring

AC frame needs some tweaking kinda run out of EN a bit too fast

XD and damn i am really not used to being able to OB in the air anymore LOL
XD i love the new pile bunkers manage to win matchs earlier in freematch mode

Twin Skies was watching my first kill with the pile bunker LOL XD

Enemy AC was trying to back up
me: Gotcha!
him: perfect timing

its fun to use pile bunkers now LOL
as for the blade you guys where suggesting for heavys...the Mura..what? cant seem to find it in the shop list

We got a blue tooth ear piece Big grin

Ima try it once it's fully charged.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Remember that holding the button for more than 10 seconds puts it in pairing mode! Then have the PS3 scan for it, then you input the pass code.
Do guys have a clan or team? I was hoping to join. I haven't started playing yet though. Maybe I will during weekends.
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
Hey Metatron! You can search for "AETHER Corp." with password "adgj"

Puro pinoy din.
Thanks NiX Big grin
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
is anybody online around 7-8am or so ? (if i wake up around that time that is LOL)

might be online for a short while around that time for a short game before heading out for the convention
at the moment, im getting the hang of the new movement mechanics.

it seems like there will be designs that are optimal for urban locations and field based maps.

i also currently engraving my weapons according to their growth affinity for comparison and not to get confused.
(03-30-2012, 11:10 PM)RoninFang Wrote: is anybody online around 7-8am or so ? (if i wake up around that time that is LOL)

might be online for a short while around that time for a short game before heading out for the convention

These days I usually sleep around 7-9am GMT+8, so you might see me online. No guarantees though of course, so you might see me online, but asleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 101,025 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,052 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,620 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 155,128 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,800 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt