Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:27 PM
ACV General Discussion
hmmm sadly still no budjet for the AC 5

any tips for bladers?

and whats the difference between the normal rifle and battle rifle?
(03-26-2012, 03:36 AM)atdsutm Wrote: damn, and we already have those territories, we need to get them back ASAP once the server has reset.

Yeah. Let's take back our Alpines.Jason
So yeah, Um, I'm new here.
I played a TON of AC on the ps2 but this new era is a little odd for this old-school Raven.
I just got 5 and the concept is a little odd. The online/offline fusion is too. What exactly is the goal here? Taking over local territory? I expected the typical AC setup where online and offline are separated and having a 2 player offline for tournaments and such. The story is kinda vague and isn't as immerse as the previous titles either.

I'm from around Wilmington, N.C., USA. Anyone else share that location?
Hi TNB. I'm guessing that stands for The Ninebreaker? Tongue We're mostly from the Philippines, but we have a few US members too.

If you're playing for a "story" or single player, ACV is probably one of the worst at that. But online multiplayer has been amazing, aside from the really terrible matchmaking.

Yes, the new goal of the game is to have teams fighting over territories. Instead of having fictional Corporations like in the older games, the players themselves are now the Corporations fighting over territory. Ultimately, there's no point to it aside from bragging rights. But it's still been really fun. You just need a team that you can mess around with.
It's really awesome seeing the RR emblem on the map XD

@Ronin Battle Rifles deal CE damage, unlike the normal Rifle's KE. They pack more power as well, but have less ammo as a result. It's like the love child of a Bazooka and a Rifle. I noticed the formula Bazooka + Rifle = BR = Battle Rifle or something like that XD

Also, I was planning on joining RR when I'm done with the Order Missions and Story Missions, so I can get my bearings and acquaint myself with a fighting style I like. I'm digging the Hi Mobility Heavyweight Biped. Dem defense legs. Ah, and how many Order Missions are there exactly? I'm up till 67 now, and haven't even touched the Story Missions yet, haha.
^Sure, PM me for the password whenever you're ready. edit: Oh wait, I already gave it to you. LOL Just get the subquests for the order missions. Don't bother getting S for them. You only need to S the story missions.
Yeah, you did, haha.

Okidoki then, but I'm a little OC when I don't see an S, so all my Order Missions are like that except for two I think. Does S-ing the Story Missions affect achievements or something? Ohhh, or maybe it unlocks parts other than the OWs--- I mean UWs o3o

Will finish up when I get my high school report card this afternoon.

Hey guys, just got my copy and I need a team. I saw the RR emblem on the map and want in =O
(03-26-2012, 01:17 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Hey guys, just got my copy and I need a team. I saw the RR emblem on the map and want in =O

You're aliiiiiiiiiiiiive =O
so considering my play style should i go for a normal rifle or battle rifle?
and XD

how do i get the moon light blade early LOL

if anybody has access to that part

i am not flying my ac without my signature weapon LOL
(03-26-2012, 01:17 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Hey guys, just got my copy and I need a team. I saw the RR emblem on the map and want in =O

"Need a team"?

"Want in"?

I see that manners and politeness isn't worth much to some people nowadays. Didn't even say "please". Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Fox - Sorry, I'll be careful next time

@RoninFang - I joined a team with high team level(lv 100+) and went to the shop and saw moonlight there. When I left the team, I can't buy it anymore.

Btw guys,what are KE CE and the other one?
So many things I don't understand T_T
awwww but my AC always has a moonlight...NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whats a nice blade substitute for the time being then?
Blades here are all pretty strong. All of them offer decent reward, and now, you can actually hit with them.

Better yet, just play the game and see for yourself. It's better off to get that excitement in discovering new things instead of getting spoiled beforehand. Which reminds me of someone....Tongue
(03-26-2012, 02:42 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: I joined a team with high team level(lv 100+) and went to the shop and saw moonlight there. When I left the team, I can't buy it anymore.
Dude, what and how do you get an ultimate weapon?
And what are KE CE and the other one?
So many things I don't understand T_T

KE CE and TE; kinetic/armor-piercing, chemical/explosive, and thermal energy/EN weapons. Parts depend on the team, so yeah, that's that. As for the Ultimate Weapons category, clear all story missions and you should get three, then you can get the rest through fulfilling subquests and shit in order missions.

(03-26-2012, 03:15 PM)RoninFang Wrote: awwww but my AC always has a moonlight...NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whats a nice blade substitute for the time being then?

We could just hand you over a moonlight blade if you want. You can also buy them at the 'Popular Parts' category if you're online.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 101,015 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,044 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,614 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 155,111 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,755 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt