Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:52 AM
ACV General Discussion
So far I've gathered (and still gathering) most of the important info available written on a notepad. I just need to find where I saved it though (apparently i couldnt remember the filename).

I'll just try to sweep through (or better yet, someone else just do it) when I don't feel lazy. LOL
I personally want to try many tactics these are only two
Retreat and Ambush-works for ppl who are rly cocky
Spread and Surround-if the enemy operator is an idiot and sends all 4 AC's into the fray immediately (sure the disadvantage is all my 4 AC's are going in to different directions but in executed correctly the enemy will only hav this small space of evasion while my team is on the outside of box)

I wanted to try Iron Fist-2 or 3 HW AC's be the wall and push forward until a small distance is btwn them and the enemy and have my bladers go in and rape everyone but i heard type of AC has a weak point so that plan is alot more complex
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Bumping Niji's post for this page: LOL

(02-02-2012, 08:34 PM)Niji Wrote: I've dumped a ton of random information into the ACV Discussion topics in the different major forums of RR/RH/ACG/MV for those who feel like looking through them. Haha. I'm always up for answering questions, though. If you want to know about something don't hesistate to ask me here or via PM or anywhere else.

I a good bit of have experiencing operating. I call people bad names and tell them to go around and attack from behind a lot.

=3

I also have to say I really do like this ACV mic, once you figure out how to put it on it's much more comfortable than the official PS3 mic that I was using before. I can even change the sensitivity on what it picks up, which is great.

Edit: Suddenly I needed to ask something before I forget; joining any high-level clan automatically grants you access to parts, correct? No other requirements?
You are correct.

My JP account has absolutely nothing done on it. I didn't even paint my AC or anything. It's still in default mode, though I did fix game settings/controls. Yet it has access to every single part my main account has access to in the shop. You get to keep parts you own that aren't in the shop, too. So if you switch teams to a lower level team you can't rebuy some parts, but you do get to keep what you have. There's a whole bunch of info regarding the item system, especially the guns, that exists in ACV that I need to post up sooner or later. I've just been hit by a really bad stroke of luck with ACU hosting recently and I just got into the Diablo III beta yesterday.

Hahaha.

My team level is only about 50 right now, but anyone who wants to join team ACU can. You don't have to stick around either. You're free to just buy parts when you need them, etc. You'll know it's ACU too. I have recreated the ACU Hub as our team emblem in the game for easy recognition.

EDIT: We can also help you guys get an RR team started and high level too. Once some of you guys get the game, whatever version, we can move players around for pumping out team levels. I can send like 10 or 15 people to team RR so you guys can speed level up and get access to a majority of the parts easier. It's a pretty simple system, tbh.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
Sweet, we'll keep that in mind Tongue. Maybe as soon as the RR team gets registered (at least for anyone of us here who got the JP version early).
Will the JPN version be able to interact with the US/EU and other versions?
I'm not 100% sure, tbh. I think they will though.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs

Most likely they will anyway. Otherwise, it'd be strange for From Software to provide part DLCs in the first place (not that it isn't strange already).

The only problem is when you've bought a different version compared to your PSN account, and only have access to PSN cards for online transactions.
(02-03-2012, 10:08 AM)NiX Wrote: Will the JPN version be able to interact with the US/EU and other versions?

just like any other ac4 game i guess.

but we could be wrong though, since this is like a semi mmorpg defend castle. we might end up being seperated, who knows?
I know I for one would prefer being on a separate server than the Japanese server. No offense to this lovely community- but I, as an American am already at a disadvantage online as the US' playerbase is already small, and anybody who picks up the controller for this installment is likely just in it for the multiplayer and is most likely a "call of duty kid". Imagining 4 of these kids on my team fighting you all is bordering on nightmare fuel LOL
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
攻撃力:OW = Attack Power?

GRIND BLADE: 91258
MASS BLADE: 154835
HUGE CANNON: 82348
MULTIPLE PULSE: 64823
HUGE MISSILE: 102547
GOD FIST: 999999

@McCale
I'm sure it's not all team based fights, you can still arrange for more serious matches if you want to.

Yeah, we're fucked. I wonder how powerful would the OB kick of the KT-4N2 fare in comparison though. Remember it's also been able to OHKO ACs.

At least it's a good thing that they're also telling us how and where to acquire the OWs. LOL
All the HW bipedal legs have that kind of kick. The KT-4N2 are just average as far as kicking damage among goes. 18,300 KE attack. There are legs with up to 20,000 KE kick damage in the HW set and some as low as 17,000 KE damage. The HW bipeds are basically godly at kicking people's skulls in. Their attack powers are all listed in their stats pages.

If you see a HW biped OBing at you it is best to make sure that you either stun them with some kind of heavy fire or get out of the way. Chances of surviving a HW biped kick are relatively low and only a few builds can pull it off.

OWs are all designed to insure 1HKO, no matter the defenses/AP of the target.
Fuck terran.
Sex

(02-04-2012, 08:00 AM)Niji Wrote: OWs are all designed to insure 1HKO, no matter the defenses/AP of the target.

I thought Leg kicks did the same, just direct damage and ignoring all defense types(after watching what you did with the tank AC). I didn't know they're still a KE based attack.

Nope, tank just has shit KE defense when compared to roughly 20,000 KE attack. But then most ACs do. I don't think any AC can get enough defense to stop any of the damage from a HW kick. Some LW kicks will do trash damage vs a gouged KE midweight, tho. You can find charge attack power on the leg stats for each leg. Denali has 9,600.

The tank ate it cuz he has like 1300 KE defense and 44,000 AP vs an OBing HW.
Fuck terran.
Sex

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 101,024 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,052 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,620 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 155,128 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,799 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM