Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYROS
Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW
Arm Unit L: YWL16LB-ELF3

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+,
O04-GOLGI, O08-RIBOSE, MARISHI

one of my long time personal designs Happy .you may find this design "odd" 'cause of the tunes i made and also...strapping the B81 (if you're a rusher, forget piloting this). use the OB freely. LOL .weapons selection is on the conservative side (no spamming, purely tactical).

enjoy Rofl

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Hey, Alvin, nice to hear from you again!

The AC would be so much better if you simply swapped ICURUS with UL2 and B81 with VULTURE2. There's really no way around it.

But if you'll not change that, at least use F69 instead of MIROKU. IIRC, it'll give you the biggest box for the KRSW.
Monju is my favorite karasawa fcs. Of course it'd be much better if you used ws left and f73h, but you know.
(01-09-2012, 12:18 AM)NiX Wrote: Hey, Alvin, nice to hear from you again!

The AC would be so much better if you simply swapped ICURUS with UL2 and B81 with VULTURE2. There's really no way around it.

But if you'll not change that, at least use F69 instead of MIROKU. IIRC, it'll give you the biggest box for the KRSW.

hehe...tried the F69...not bad, range capture got short...but i can manage the lock time. Rofl i think i 'll keep the ICURUS (for nostalgic reasons.)

@your mom - about the monju, it is another solid choice for the KRSW. but i'm having problems using horizontal FCS's. maybe because i always use square-type.

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"