Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:11 PM
Please never buy anything by EA
Just read the short article linked below.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/12/...e-edition/
I had read and my verdict is...

So messed up. It's like a scam already. Give it a few more weeks they'll go down sooner or later.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I've been avoiding EA since the DRM issue on Spore. If it's an EA game I either find a bootleg copy or hope it has a Steam release.
pirate pirate pirate

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar~~~!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

alright i wont buy anything EA after reading that article except for Dead Space 3. after that this company needs to die and burn in the deepest pits a taturas for the crimes against the gamers they have done. lol they are violating 2 amendment rights freedom of speech and press, and if i was any of those people who got banned from this Origins thing i would take legal action as to violating my 1st amendment rights......... but the real evil company is 4KIDS!!!
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
EA Suports SOPA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

SOPA would:

- Make website owners responsible for all content on their site, and it would make it legal for the government to shut down a website - without trial - that merely linked to pirated content.

For example, simply posting a video (or just a single image) link to copyrighted content (like a picture of a celebrity or a simple song) could get the entire RR shut down since we're hosted in the US.

- Any site that allows users to post content will be affected. This includes google, Facebook, Reddit, anything on Wordpress and all blogging services as well as file lockers like Rapidshare and Megaupload.

So please stop buying their shit. Pirate it instead.
i thought the bill was postponed

since its too dangerous at its current from
(12-21-2011, 03:06 PM)atdsutm Wrote: i thought the bill was postponed

No, it hasn't been postponed at all. All the most "dangerous" parts are also still in, pending amendment. Voting on it just got rescheduled to after Christmas because the congressmen wanted to have breaks too.
I just seriously hope that it never gets enforced. YT will DIE with this law.
(12-21-2011, 04:15 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 03:06 PM)atdsutm Wrote: i thought the bill was postponed

No, it hasn't been postponed at all. All the most "dangerous" parts are also still in, pending amendment. Voting on it just got rescheduled to after Christmas because the congressmen wanted to have breaks too.

it doesnt matter if the 90% of the community is against it, it will still passs IMO. that just how capitalism works.
I'm getting a clearer picture now
definitely
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.