Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:02 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Hey, RR, what's up?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-22-2020, 01:55 PM)Fox Wrote: Hey, RR, what's up?

getting a couple of NSFW requests from dA. as in "my OC having sex with [insert character here]." i even had to decline one coz they want their character to bang a caricature of a female friend of mine.
(02-23-2020, 08:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

getting a couple of NSFW requests from dA. as in "my OC having sex with [insert character here]." i even had to decline one coz they want their character to bang a caricature of a female friend of mine.

I kinda had a feeling that your free art offer would end up with a bunch of those. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-24-2020, 01:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 08:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

I kinda had a feeling that your free art offer would end up with a bunch of those. LOL

it is fine tho. i mean, one of the main reasons i wanted to learn how to draw waaaay back when i was a tiny perv was so i can draw my own ranma 1/2 hentai hahahahahha
Perfect time to be a hikki lol
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hikki days!!!

Nakakabato tho.
Bored? Nope. I'm perfectly fine. Tongue
(04-01-2020, 11:28 PM)Fox Wrote: Bored? Nope. I'm perfectly fine. Tongue

good to know
(04-01-2020, 11:28 PM)Fox Wrote: Bored? Nope. I'm perfectly fine. Tongue

Chuapin kita eh. Jason
suddenly, a forum post appears XD

any plans for the anniversary? malapit na ah Tongue
Plans? Stay indoors and celebrate it next year. LOL
(08-21-2020, 07:46 PM)Fox Wrote: Plans? Stay indoors and celebrate it next year. LOL

kahit voice chat...ay teka, wala ka nga pala discord hahaha
nkakadepress walang trabaho tangina.
So like, what's up with Hololive?

I've been seeing it everywhere, but I'm not curious enough to look into it. I know it's like a series of Virtual Youtubers like Kizuna AI, but how come I've been hearing about them a lot lately?
(11-14-2020, 08:26 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: So like, what's up with Hololive?

I've been seeing it everywhere, but I'm not curious enough to look into it. I know it's like a series of Virtual Youtubers like Kizuna AI, but how come I've been hearing about them a lot lately?

I've been watching a few of them. Think streamers who just use live2d avatars. They're fun if you find the right one for you.

(08-25-2020, 08:44 PM)Mjting Wrote: nkakadepress walang trabaho tangina.

Nadale ka ng corona layoffs?
'Signatures are overrated.'