Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:36 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
^^^ I'd want that too. hahhaha
Somebody's about to become a Batangeno :3
'Signatures are overrated.'
(06-02-2018, 12:54 AM)Serene Wrote: Somebody's about to become a Batangeno :3

Ala-eh, piho na ba kayo tumipas papunta doon?

(I hope i got that right.)
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
yeh
Rant - Meron akong pinautangan na tropa noon na di pa nagbabayad hanggang ngayon. Na-realize ko na, kung tao yung utang na yun, isang linggo na sana siyang pumapasok ng Grade 6 ngayon. Punyeta.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave - looks like Photobucket restored access to all pictures and they're showing up again.

Still not gonna go back to them, hahaha. They're still asking for a subscription and their rates are pretty stupid. LOL
Happy birthday leperman!!!!
Just dropping by, good to see the forum is still alive!
(07-12-2018, 03:05 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Just dropping by, good to see the forum is still alive!

Activity is very, very inconsistent nowadays but a few of us diehards are still roaming around. Smile
(07-12-2018, 09:27 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 03:05 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Just dropping by, good to see the forum is still alive!

Activity is very, very inconsistent nowadays but a few of us diehards are still roaming around. Smile

Ze good old guard.
rave: phone is working again somehow o.O

i left it powered off the whole day yesterday. had to turn it on today because i had to run errands/accompany my mom. at some point during the day i tried to turn on its flashlight but it wouldnt come on after multiple taps. then much later, i felt the phone hot in my pocket and the flashlight was on. this time i couldn't turn it off so i turned the phone off then on again. when i had some free time later, i tried hard resetting again. wasnt able to format it because i forgot the key presses required. then around an hour ago i checked if it still had some charge, and was surprised that it wasnt overheating and the battery wasnt draining as fast. google play also launched and let me update and install apps.

RANT: all the save files and custom mod/config files i wrote for one of the games i played are completely gone. i thought they were saved on the SD card coz that was where the game was installed, but nope. what's worse is i seem to have not made any backup of those files when i made them in the first place.i dont want to spend an entire day just to relearn and rewrite those xml files -.-
Happy Birthday Boss Mix!
Happy New Year o/
Happy new year fuckers. Tongue
Happy
New
Year
\o/