Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:49 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
"Those were chicken?! Akala ko pokemon!"
Pwede :3c
'Signatures are overrated.'
Pag ako napikon sa mga manok, eh Andoks/Chooks/Baliwag ang bagsak ng mga yan. Harharhar. Gangster
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
'Lam ko na magandang tawag dyan: Pinasiklabang Manok Big grin
Stop talking about food guys Sad
Tara, Serene! Pagusapan pa natin ang chibog para lalong magutom si Mark-sama! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Gusto ko ng matinong mac and cheese Tongue
Mac and cheese with bacon bits...
Uuuuugh

Balita ko hirap ka sa groceries section ah. Pag may tinitigan ka na frozen meat, naluluto :3
rant: prolly the worst part of the graveyard shift isn't the actual shift at work, or sleeping during hot noons. it's at 3am on your days off and you're hungry. rice is already spoiled, the pandesal is gone, and all the sari-sari stores are closed, and you've got people talking about or posting food on social media >.< pancit canton is barely filling and im getting bored of it Tongue

rave: 1 more follower and i'll have a 100 on tumblr hahahaha. still a tiny number compared to some artists i follow, but considering it never was my goal to gather followers, reaching the first hundred is a pleasant surprise.

rave: i think it's safe to say i've found my drawing style. not very good, but definitely distinct enough to be recognizable from others. now to try and evolve it XD
Rant - worse case of either diarrhea or LBM that i've had in my entire life. I'm literally running to the bathroom every hour at this point.

Since i'll be stuck at home for the entire day, i've been reading thru a lot of the old threads here. The Rant/Rave thread is especially nostalgic. Tears of joy
Hey man, hope you can get better by tomorrow Sad
(04-07-2016, 09:38 AM)Fox Wrote: Rant - worse case of either diarrhea or LBM that i've had in my entire life. I'm literally running to the bathroom every hour at this point.

Since i'll be stuck at home for the entire day, i've been reading thru a lot of the old threads here. The Rant/Rave thread is especially nostalgic. Tears of joy

Yeah that nostalgia bug hit me hard as well. I miss you guys. Let's all go out once more.

Get well soon btw.
(04-07-2016, 09:38 AM)Fox Wrote: Rant - worse case of either diarrhea or LBM that i've had in my entire life. I'm literally running to the bathroom every hour at this point.

eat lots of apples or drink lots of apple juice para maging solid ulet ang pupu XD pagaling ka dude o/

rave: bought one of those lamps with a clamp at the end. i can now see my drawing board properly mwahahahaha
Thanks for the concern, guys. Situation's back to normal now. I've got a sneaky feeling the stomach situation was caused by the leftover ground beef for tacos that i used to make torta for breakfast last week.

Lesson learned, hahaha.
Kulang ka lang sa iron. Have some wheelchair with your veggies next time.