Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:39 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(02-28-2016, 07:35 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I made onion rings that Jake says are really good. Better than most that are served in restaurants.

I feel so proud.

I request, nay, demand a sample.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-29-2016, 05:15 PM)Fox Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 07:35 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I made onion rings that Jake says are really good. Better than most that are served in restaurants.

I feel so proud.

I request, nay, demand a sample.

I DEMAND SERVICE
Ohohoho, March 12? Or Fukit, RR summer bbq on holyweek at the end of March perhaps?
Holyweek alongside kitty bash
May pasok ako sa Holy Week eh. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-02-2016, 04:04 PM)Fox Wrote: May pasok ako sa Holy Week eh. Sad

same here
rave: medyo nasasanay na sa night shift.
rant: ang inet sa umaga.
RANT: nagpapaayos ng bahay ang kapitbahay. pagdating ng mga 10am sagana ang tunog ng martilyo at dinidrill na konkreto/bakal >.<
rant: still have new work jitters which requires pretty much all of my downtime to calm down.
rave: noticed that the female to male ratio at the office is quite high.
(03-08-2016, 01:51 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: noticed that the female to male ratio at the office is quite high.

Salute
rant: wrote a three page website yesterday based on a single sentence from a client. took a lot of effort and at one point i was wondering if im qualified for this job. and i used to think writing for rumored characters/features for games was tough.
Our fridge's motor got fucked.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(03-17-2016, 06:52 AM)Serene Wrote: Our fridge's motor got fucked.

It seems to be a false alarm, but it's getting there.

On other news, I switched to Seven. It's nice :3
rant: noisy puppies + noisy pamangkins + noisy neighbors + hot weather = almost impossible to sleep. even with meds. was pretty much crying in bed after six hours of trying to fall asleep. in the end i think it was an anxiety attack and exhaustion that actually shut my brain off.

rant: and then at work, first order is cancelled 30% through and replaced with one 10 pages long. i want to fucking kick down the nearest garage door i see ~.~
(03-23-2016, 09:25 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: noisy puppies + noisy pamangkins + noisy neighbors + hot weather = almost impossible to sleep. even with meds. was pretty much crying in bed after six hours of trying to fall asleep. in the end i think it was an anxiety attack and exhaustion that actually shut my brain off.

Similar to what happened to me back in the summers of '08 and '09 when i was still working at a nightshift call center. There were times when i really wanted to unload an entire mag full of BBs at the chickens in my neighbor's backyard.

Or douse them in kerosene and light them on fire...
(03-23-2016, 01:07 PM)Fox Wrote: Or douse them in kerosene and light them on fire...

You'd be charged with animal cruelty, but you can probably say that they evolved into Moltres.
(03-23-2016, 02:54 PM)Serene Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 01:07 PM)Fox Wrote: Or douse them in kerosene and light them on fire...

You'd be charged with animal cruelty, but you can probably say that they evolved into Moltres.

We'll wait for Pokemon Go to be released then. Big grin