Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:22 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
rave: fixed the bug. too sleepy to compile and upload new version tho ~.~
(08-13-2013, 11:10 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Happy Birthday Raven Republic!!

and as a gift....

TADAH~
AC:LR Emblem Converter made by yours truly ^___^

i'll make and post screenies tomorrow. have a headache from coding all day ^^u

rant: found a bug. if your image has less than 256 colors, then the generated emblem will be borked. forgot to code in "filler" colors for the palette.

I WILL KEEP ON HUGGING YOU ALL DAY LONG THIS SATURDAY!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Can someone teach me how to make a debit card account and/or a paypal account.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

fixed small palette bug.
file dialog only lets you pick BMP by default.
improved the readme.
AC:LR Emblem Converter 1.1

@CZ
check the Unionbank EON card.
http://www.unionbankph.com/index.php?opt...Itemid=245

edit:
rant: found another bug. emblems are flipped horizontally. the simple fix is to flip your bmp before you feed it to the program (in paint just press ctrl+r, then enter.) i'll prolly fix this when i get around to coding in a batch process.
Etong mga tamod sa grupo ko. Ang hihilig mag lider-lideran(wannabe direktor at produser) pero wala naman maipakitang matinong trabaho. Lumipas na ang isat kalahating buwan at wala pa silang maipakitang matinong previz para sa short film namin. Kailangan ko pang ihinto ang pag gawa ko ng mga concept art para gawin ang previz. Ang nakakaasar pa ang binigay lang na trabaho sa akin noon ay concept art at "basic modeling". BASIC MODELING. Putang ina ngayon ako pa ang nagmomodel sa armor ng isang lead character dahil di pala nila kayang mag model. Ngayon nahuhuli na ang tabaho namin kumpara sa trabaho ng ibang grupo. Marurunong kasi. Madaming alam.
Welcome to my world back then LOL XD
na late lang ako kahapon sermon ang inabot ko pati computer dinamay mag 30 kana ganyan ka parin wala raw akong focus sa buhay wala pa ring akong asawa mahirap din palang ikaw ang inaasahan sa business lahat ng gagawin mo nauungkat pag di ka naman pwede sumagot lalo lng magagalit sayo magulang mo parin yun hay buhay i wonder kung ang mga magulang nyo ay sisabihan na kayo nang ganyan
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Rant: Little nephew decided to throw paper cups at a moth perched on a wall in the house, but kept on missing. Being a good sport the moth decided to give the little rascal an easier target and decided to LAND ON HIS FACE.

Cue panic, terror, screaming and running. LOL

Rave: There is nothing more satisfying than nuking a roach nest and then stomping on the survivors.
rant: I'm having one of those Murphy's Law days. *sighhhhhhhhhhhhh*
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant: soo hard to find people who want to play with me in rts games ><

And happy Birthday to Jack-O where ever the dude went.

LOL my PS2's working again Clapping ...gonna play LR (for relaxation, after the night-shift-duty Domo )

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
rave: paper + pen tablet = awesome. ive known of this lifehack for a while now, but i only tried it today XD
rant: i still draw like crap. worse, i seem to have forgotten how to color FML
(08-23-2013, 08:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: paper + pen tablet = awesome. ive known of this lifehack for a while now, but i only tried it today XD
rant: i still draw like crap. worse, i seem to have forgotten how to color FML

Important thing is, you still have your drive to draw.. I lost mine years ago.. lol
Fuunyaah~
Rant:

P***** ***. Kakabalik ko lang ng bahay, biglang sinalubungan na ko ng "bert paayos naman ng laptop ko" galing sa isang peste. LOL