Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:06 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(07-14-2013, 12:12 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:
Fever and unresponsive groupmates since yesterday.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mojqlfjw2Q1qz4rgp_zps98cce62b.png]

Honestly, I just want to dump the work on them since I'm the one that bothered to research on the topic and convinced our professor to approve it, but nothing's happening and I really really don't trust them.

Rave:
On a random note, I know how to play up to 15 chords on the guitar now~
And my left handspan is bigger than my right handspan. It's kinda freaky LOL

Ughh, I'm just going to study/practice and hopefully my groupmates will panic enough to do something.

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH I think I'm in the same situation as you now. I even placed a venue and informed them since last week so we can meet on Monday, which is today. Which was moved from last Thursday because they said at the last minute that they couldn't make it.

So for today, guess what?! I'm the only one who went! And here I was gonna fucking check their paperwork and help them if they have problems with theirs, since I'm done with mine.

And after reaching home, I went online and saw one groupmate... before I could say something, she went offline!
(07-15-2013, 06:19 PM)Goat Wrote: Before I could say something, she went offline!

Dafuq?

Talk to your instructor about that. You don't want them to weigh you down.
'Signatures are overrated.'
rave: finished the utility classes for texture loading and xml file i/o. heck i even made a small program that lets you pick files and will generate an xml file that the texture utility will read to know which textures to load.
rave: and i coded it even tho i haven't slept for 32 hours XD
rant: upon testing today, i realized i forgot to let the user pick a filename to save the xml file as -.- (it saves to a default "textures.xml")
Matulog ka kasi.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-15-2013, 07:44 PM)Serene Wrote: Matulog ka kasi.

Yan ang kelangan kong gawin. Naknampota, alas singko na naman ang pasok ko bukas. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Still alive! Just been busy with real life. At least I've still gotten to see some of you guys for Rick's birthday and Pacific Rim.
Oh welcome back; living Nix is living!

(07-15-2013, 06:52 PM)Serene Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 06:19 PM)Goat Wrote: Before I could say something, she went offline!

Dafuq?

The next day (which was just a few hours ago), she pm'd me and panicked that her files were "deleted by her sister" lol. She said it was deleted because her sister had always maintained the files in their laptop, and saw that the file name on her desktop was gibberish, and thought that file wasn't needed anymore and just junk.

I mean come on, I've been literally using the SAME EXACT reason during my elementary and high school years. Every bit of what she said! LOL
Got a friend request from my
grandmother

Rant/Rave
Be going there for a week.
(07-16-2013, 04:52 PM)Goat Wrote: Oh welcome back; living Nix is living!

(07-15-2013, 06:52 PM)Serene Wrote:

Dafuq?

The next day (which was just a few hours ago), she pm'd me and panicked that her files were "deleted by her sister" lol. She said it was deleted because her sister had always maintained the files in their laptop, and saw that the file name on her desktop was gibberish, and thought that file wasn't needed anymore and just junk.

I mean come on, I've been literally using the SAME EXACT reason during my elementary and high school years. Every bit of what she said! LOL

My groupmate gave me the "I had no internet during the whole week!" story o_o
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

sinubukan ko pero hindi ako makatulog -.- nasobrahan ata ako sa ice tea XD
(07-16-2013, 06:28 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

Iced tea doesn't even give me that much of a kick anymore. I once twice repeatedly made the mistake habit of downing a liter of Mountain Dew around a couple of hours before bedtime. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-16-2013, 07:15 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 06:28 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

Iced tea doesn't even give me that much of a kick anymore. I once twice repeatedly made the mistake habit of downing a liter of Mountain Dew around a couple of hours before bedtime. LOL

actually, i didn't even drink that much ice tea. just that one glass at brgr project and a small c2 before heading home. oh and "armored" coffee around lunch. based on previous caffeine intake, that shouldn't have kept me up for 36+ hours.

hindi kaya may halo yung ice tea sa brgr project o.O dun dun dun DUN!!
(07-16-2013, 05:22 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Rant/Rave

Dito, Jon? Di ako nakasama last time. Isa ako sa mga fans/stalkers mo. Hahaha.
(07-17-2013, 12:22 AM)Grim Wrote:

Ewwww LOL
Weekdays lang ako makakapag libot. Not sure about sunday or next sat.
(07-17-2013, 07:46 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 12:22 AM)Grim Wrote:

Ewwww LOL
Weekdays lang ako makakapag libot. Not sure about sunday or next sat.

Kelan ka dadating dito, Pareng J.E?