Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:21 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(07-03-2013, 10:37 AM)Serene Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 10:18 AM)clonezero Wrote: Almost botched an easy call a while ago at work because my caller's voice and mannerism was like Paz Ortega( pre-betrayal), didn't look like her but she was cute all the same (I had to check her application info so of course I saw her ID, so shut up).

Domo

XD

She giggled at my antics dammit! It was so fething cute! Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant: MAGING MASIPAG NA BOBO NAMAN KAYO PARA MAY MAHUKAY AKO!!

(07-03-2013, 09:47 PM)clonezero Wrote: She giggled at my antics dammit! It was so fething cute! Domo

NAKSYUTA! GO FETH HER THEN!
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-04-2013, 01:20 PM)Serene Wrote: Rant: MAGING MASIPAG NA BOBO NAMAN KAYO PARA MAY MAHUKAY AKO!!

(07-03-2013, 09:47 PM)clonezero Wrote: She giggled at my antics dammit! It was so fething cute! Domo

NAKSYUTA! GO FETH HER THEN!

Please don't use that term unless you know what it means. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-04-2013, 01:26 PM)Fox Wrote: Please don't use that term unless you know what it means. LOL

FINE! I won't use 'naksyuta' anymore!
Ano ibig sabihin ng naksyuta?

Naksyuta = Kalamantutay
(07-04-2013, 11:08 PM)clonezero Wrote: Ano ibig sabihin ng naksyuta?

according to google kapampanga sya. parang mura ata yan XD
yung kalamantutay naman, "mabahong pangalan" daw.
(07-05-2013, 12:04 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: according to google kapampanga sya. parang mura ata yan XD
yung kalamantutay naman, "mabahong pangalan" daw.

Walang actual na definition ang kalamantutay. Pero pasok pa din siguro yan since ambaho nya pakinggan, ngunit nakakaaliw bigkasin.
rant: I just found out that the first vol. of Future Diary goes for $200+ on amazon. I find that extremely unreasonable! Jason
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Happy birthday Boss Rick and Blake!

Happy birthday Leperman and Luffy!!
Happy Birthday Luffy & Leppy
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Happy Bday peeps ^^ see you on sunday leperman looks like coming along with twinskies

Happy shameless advertisement my own little indie group thing Happy (no were not an outsourcing group were just doing this productive fun on our free time but do plan to see comics)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Visionari...5059227985
Happy Birthday Lord_Leperman and Luffy \o/
Happy belateds guuuuys~

Rant:
I ran out of pens to write with and I'm not done with transcribing my notes for midterms >A<

Rant/Rave:
I picked up my guitar from the shop yesterday. I can't stop going all Yui over it XD;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]