Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:30 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
LOL Happy Birthday Raffy!

Rave:

My package arrived earlier this morning at the postal office, and the customs inspector said he couldn't believe it was a kit, not smuggled drugs or anything. So he offered no charge for the release price instead.

Are people at my age THAT bad now? LOL
(03-12-2013, 03:20 PM)Goat Wrote: Rave:

My package arrived earlier this morning at the postal office, and the customs inspector said he couldn't believe it was a kit, not smuggled drugs or anything. So he offered no charge for the release price instead.

Are people at my age THAT bad now? LOL

Natural lang sa kambing ang hanapan ng damo.
'Signatures are overrated.'
A lot of people have been emotionally breaking down on me this year, and it's only March.

Rant:
It just feels so bad to not know what to do in the situation since I might say something that will worsen their condition. I just try to console them and refer them to a professional if it doesn't seem to be working.

Rave? :
I guess it makes a nice motivation to work/study harder to get my license ASAP. These people make me worry so much Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Syet pati mga relatives ko na biktima. LOL

Baka patayin ako nga mga yun sa susunod na get together.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(03-13-2013, 07:28 AM)clonezero Wrote: Syet pati mga relatives ko na biktima. LOL

Baka patayin ako nga mga yun sa susunod na get together.

Bakit? Ano nangyari?
Ung kalokohan ko sa FB

(03-13-2013, 08:13 AM)clonezero Wrote: Ung kalokohan ko sa FB

Espesyal ka daw kasi sa amin eh. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-13-2013, 08:13 AM)clonezero Wrote: Ung kalokohan ko sa FB

Kala namin niregaluhan ka ulit eh.
too many scam apps in googleplay. Fucking 1nd
My day so far, including last night:

Woke up at 10pm and can't sleep.
Worked on a friend's commission. Tried to get sleep afterwards: Failed.
Worked on my Blitz. Tried to get sleep afterwards: Failed.
Cleaned my brother's bootleg. Tried to get sleep afterwards: Succeeded at 2am.
Woke up at 6am. Bathed, clothed, left.
Got into the train and missed my stop.
Tested a different route and rode a second train that was late due to malfunctions.
Walked for 30 minutes to work.
I should've brought an extra shirt.
Rant - BIR forms 1905 tsaka 2305, tangina niyo. Napirmahan ko na nga kayo pero bakit ayaw niyo pa din pumunta sa mga punyetang opisina kung san kayo nararapat!?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah, fuck those forms.
My car had to be registered today in the LTO but it couldn't because according to them, my car was involved in an outstanding traffic violation that is still unresolved. The charges were dirty license plates and broken headlights.

So they wouldn't register the car and they showed us the ticket, it had someone's name we never heard before, but the license plate of the vehicle checks out as ours, and they told us to go from Makati LTO to the LTO branch in QC near Cubao. So I went with my dad because the car was registered under his name, and when we arrived the people in charge told us to go to the LTO's main branch in East Ave.

After numerous lines and people telling us go to different windows and a fixer telling us he is a liaison officer (he had no official gov't ID whatsoever), we got to the bottom of things: The guy encoding traffic violations mistakenly pressed the wrong key inputting my car's plate number instead of the actual vehicle involved in that incident.

All that trouble because of a single keystroke mistake. We had to travel to three different LTO stations in the metro to get to the bottom of things.
Fuck red tape!

@Leperman
Lotta bureaucratic bullshit going on nowadays eh? This is one of the things i hate about getting a job and being a contributing member of society.

This government sucks hairy carabao balls.