Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:54 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
But its not fully out yet >.<
Yes, have them removed right now even before they pop out. Saves you the pain, and ensures that your teeth won't get moved out of place.
so how much do these operations go? and i do know they hurt like hell.
(12-26-2012, 07:50 AM)Fox Wrote: Where'd this line of thought come from?

Someone told me what I've been doing wrong for the past few months (attitude related), and I might have offended people here before.
I don't mean to beat myself over past mistakes but it's something I have to set straight, so there. Smile
(12-27-2012, 08:08 PM)Mjting Wrote: so how much do these operations go? and i do know they hurt like hell.

Just a little, but not as bad as when the tooth erupts and starts hitting the other teeth.
So, I got this friendship request from another Filipino in this other site I frequent [you know what it is].
I don't know if I should accept. How the fuck do attract this sort of people? Facepalm
'Signatures are overrated.'
Am I the only one prowling the forums right now?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-30-2012, 12:27 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Am I the only one prowling the forums right now?

Most are tired from yesterday thats all.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-30-2012, 12:27 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Am I the only one prowling the forums right now?

We had a real-life meet-up yesterday, which accounts yesterday's lack of activity. Today is probably recharge day for us introverts. LOL
Back from Taiwan vacation

awww wasnt able to find any nice souviner
only thing i bought was a Mobile Suit Collectable thing and a cheap Tiger Neklace

other than nothing XD
also looked around how much an ipad mini is there more or less 1-2k pesos difference i think ill just get one in vmall or megamall

yay checks email/skype (+3 friend request in skype for a paid freelance gig) after getting home from the taiwan trip...looks like i will be busy with a lot of online freelance work after new year XD lots of greens coming in :3
Ang tahimik naman ng gabing ito. Parang hindi bagong taon ah.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ok na din sa akin yun. I ran out of salbutamol tablets and I'm feeling real lazy to go out.
Hindi nga nagpapaputok dito sa kalye namin right now, pero hindi ibig sabihin nun na sa ibang kalye eh ganun din.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ang nag-iisang maingay eh yang punyetang gangnam-gangnaman na nanggagaling sa kapitbahay namin.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
finallyafterfuckingforeverRAVE: JINOUGA JEWEL!!
Oh well, will be a bit too busy in a while to do the greetings so i'll say it now - HAPPY NEW YEAR, REPUBLIC!