Current time: 05-12-2024, 02:55 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Happy Birthday Raffy o/
Thank you for the well wishes but I am kinda disappointed at the lack of fire, brimestone, and zombies I was promised. Domo

Maybe its just late like what Jobet said. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Maligayang Kaarawan, Tiyo Paeng!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy birthday Raf.

Rant: I'm quite mad that I had to activate factory setup on my laptop after windows 7 suddenly failed to load. Now I lost all my installed games and majority of my files which I transferred from my other sources with no other backup.
(12-21-2012, 07:48 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rant: I'm quite mad that I had to activate factory setup on my laptop after windows 7 suddenly failed to load. Now I lost all my installed games and majority of my files which I transferred from my other sources with no other backup.

That sucks, man. The games, i presume you'll be able to get back after a bit but all those lost files...

Yeah, been there before too. Hmm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
It's both actually. Anyway, I'm still pissed at it all since I really spent a lot of time on the recent titles I played. My documents, downloads, pictures all of it got wiped as expected. All my music playlists got wiped out as well, and I have to rebuild them from scratch. I shouldn't have put them in Window's designated music folder in the first place.

Well, not all is bad news. The 2nd half of the partition survived and still has all the data, at least it's still there.
So I went to grade consultation today. I accidentally cried while my prof was explaining why I failed LOL

Long story short, he didn't give me a 1.0

He gave me a 4.0.

asdfjhgfdlhkgdflhdfsjkafhdlsahfdlsahjkfdjksahkhl

I'm a 2nd Honor Dean's Lister now.

I dunno how to react to that.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Congratulations Haywire!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-21-2012, 09:15 PM)HayWire Wrote: I dunno how to react to that.

Be happy. And Since you're just starting, malamang makahabol ka pa.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave:

Got a few incoming online freelance projects for 3d game development online (indie) and a few 2d concept art
1. for some sort of game similar art style as legend of Zelda
2. something like a sci-fi game think something like Mass Effect
3. a fantasy type of game
4. and another fantasy type of game
...and more possible freelance projects incoming ^^

Applied for this official game dev studio called Dreamlords Digital yey passed…but

Rant:
Projects hasn’t started yet so no initial downpayment yet

applied for this official game dev studio called Dreamlords Digital yey passed but as a freelancer for the time being since their current projects calls for high poly 3d models…something like console quality ps3/pc but they do plan to go multiplatform and for their mobile games they would have freelancers handle the mobile games and I am not that used to high poly 3d models yet since been doing mostly texture practice lately

Still waiting results from Transcosmos/fromsoftware
(12-21-2012, 05:24 PM)Serene Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 11:09 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Molotov Tunatail

I don't know how to follow through or react to this punchline at all.
And I thought my jokes were bad. Just kidding. Still, you had me scratching my head for a few hours.
Stuff it with some m-80s, coat it in gasoline, fling it and watch it fly
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Happy end of the world everybody! (Yes I know it was yesterday for most, but we are going by Mayan time Big grin)

Broken wrist has almost healed, so yeah, back for the madness.
(12-22-2012, 01:38 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Stuff it with some m-80s, coat it in gasoline, fling it and watch it fly

Nah. I'd rather have a blowfish pillbox.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@HW
Congrats \o/
In any case, at the very least this what I might have ran into if the world really ended
[Image: f77.png]
Still use guns though.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.