Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:14 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
rave: finally out of the club! watched the RK movie yesterday ^^
rave: 4 day weekend for me starting tomorrow
rant: my sister thinks that the trash bin in the bathroom is her own personal dumpster. Also my phone my have finally died for good.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
That feeling when the tentative grade for one subject is 3.5 and has a chance of becoming 4.0 after the final exams...
...when almost everyone else has a tentative grade of 0.0

MUHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
3.5 is high or low?
'Signatures are overrated.'
It's La Salle, so that's the 2nd highest possible grade.
Damn. That's nice. Kina-karir ah.
Rave/Rant - the length of my hair has once again reached the point where i am often mistaken for a girl if i venture out of the house with a shaved chin. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy Birthday Isburai!

Too bad you ain't online to see this.
(12-12-2012, 10:36 AM)Fox Wrote: Rave/Rant - the length of my hair has once again reached the point where i am often mistaken for a girl if i venture out of the house with a shaved chin. LOL

Picture picture! Make it like the dramatic chipmunk! LOL
I can imagine Fox walking away from the camera with a background of sunshine and flowers, only for him to look back and then everything starts burning.
(12-12-2012, 11:44 AM)HayWire Wrote: Picture picture! Make it like the dramatic chipmunk! LOL

I'll see if i can snap a pic later. How does the chipmunk thing go again?

(12-12-2012, 11:51 AM)Goat Wrote: I can imagine Fox walking away from the camera with a background of sunshine and flowers, only for him to look back and then everything starts burning.

What a wonderful scene. Wub
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
So, my desktop's PC can't detect my router or the modem, so I spent 450 on a USB to LAN: Internet still don't work.

Tried system restore before that, it didn't work.

Tried system restore to a month ago after purchasing USB to LAN adapter. Internet in desktop suddenly works! I just wasted 450 pesos. Sad

On the up side. I finally found a place that sells custom dog tags. I was looking for some before.
Rave: Finals are over for me since a lot of my profs had exams a week early Clapping All I have to do now is hope and pray I don't get any grade below 2.0 in my risky subjects LOL

(12-12-2012, 12:06 PM)Fox Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 11:44 AM)HayWire Wrote: Picture picture! Make it like the dramatic chipmunk! LOL

I'll see if i can snap a pic later. How does the chipmunk thing go again?

But that's a squirrel.

I just realized I need an alias in my line of work... My family name's so uncommon I'm too easy to trace.
We can just record Fox doing that.

And yeah, I kind of hate having an uncommon name. I get traced pretty easy too luls. Not that I really mind though.