Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
The trees outside my house are getting destroyed by the triple storm, I CAN FINALLY SEE!!!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-01-2012, 01:09 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: I CAN FINALLY SEE!!!
Haha seems like you haven't seen sunlight for a very long time.

Rant:
The monkeys at home. They deleted all the files from my dad's 1TB hard drive and they also stole several pairs of my socks that I left outside to dry.
It's already December. 2012 went by too quickly.

Rave:
Schedule is almost free.
(12-01-2012, 06:35 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Rant:
The monkeys at home. They deleted all the files from my dad's 1TB hard drive and they also stole several pairs of my socks that I left outside to dry.

People? Or actual monkeys? Blink

And yeah, 2012 went too quickly. Felt like only half of a year has passed.
If it's monkeys, it's possible
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
You gotta downgrade them sometimes.
(12-01-2012, 06:35 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: It's already December. 2012 went by too quickly.

Agreed, brother. Way too quickly.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hmmm

just asking around

who here is good at character animation 3d? preferably someone that lives in manila area but i dont mind online
and when i mean character animation i mean something like these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ew0zapLDuo

just asking around for future reference

in case i get a freelance project later on that might require a full blown animation...am i not so good at character animation also maybe for later on indie stuff

i can do the modeling/texturing since modeling/texturing is more my forte and a bit of the rigging
Just got back from a weekend trip to Singapore. Tangina ang mahal ng lahat.
rave: my VL for december was approved. so now i have a three day weekend and two 4 day ones ^^
(12-03-2012, 12:34 AM)NiX Wrote: Just got back from a weekend trip to Singapore. Tangina ang mahal ng lahat.

Amen ahahaha!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-03-2012, 12:34 AM)NiX Wrote: Tangina ang mahal ng lahat.
Pati pagkain?
Yeah, even food is expensive (in relation to peso, of course), except if you go to legit hawker places.
Every time you spend money there, your gonna have a hard time resisting the urge convert the amount to peso .. then cringe at the result.Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-01-2012, 06:35 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Rant:

Questions:
What sort of files were deleted?
Are they prawns?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-04-2012, 11:28 AM)Serene Wrote: Are they prawns?

lol no. Mga pelikula lang(my dad's been trying to create his movie library since the betamax days, but often ends up losing them). Ewan ko ba bakit binigay yung buong hard drive, hindi naman dapat pineplay directly dun yung mga pelikula.