Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:05 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(11-20-2012, 06:46 PM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: it's my wife's b-day... munch time!!! Clapping and a 3-days off-duty. hahaha!!! Chair
=^.^=

Munching your wife for her bday? I'm sure she'll love it. LOL
(11-20-2012, 09:09 PM)NiX Wrote:
(11-20-2012, 06:46 PM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: it's my wife's b-day... munch time!!! Clapping and a 3-days off-duty. hahaha!!! Chair
=^.^=

Munching your wife for her bday? I'm sure she'll love it. LOL

Domo indeed, a very special present Shades

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
LOL just LOL

I hope you both have a wonderful time

LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(11-20-2012, 10:21 PM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: Domo indeed, a very special present Shades

=^.^=

She will have a good birthday. Big grin

Also, I'm gonna play Ninebreaker. I haven't finished it and I hope I do so.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I've had that disc since 2005 and i'm nowhere near close to finishing it.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
gosh, memories of NineBreaker... Wub

I remember having "addict-mode" on this one, sure is a pain to finish the game (really hated the no-lock training Domo hehehe...) . Nine-Ball here is really a pain, 3-round RL burst, then 2-round burst GL Chair

maybe i'll take a look back at Nexus, too bad From "rushed" this one, which resulted crap balance Vomit .

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
My alarm didn't go off, I got late because I still made lunch for me and my baby brother.
Luckily, the phone line's still cut and it might be for another week. Bosses are doing something about it already and was told to keep going to work.

Basically, I have nothing to do. I might even ask if I could leave early.
(11-23-2012, 08:49 AM)Serene Wrote: My alarm didn't go off, I got late because I still made lunch for me and my baby brother.
Luckily, the phone line's still cut and it might be for another week. Bosses are doing something about it already and was told to keep going to work.

I remember something like this happening at me as well. Oh the jubilations abound!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Whenever I type my welcome phrase to the new members I always think I'm saying it in the voice of a prinny.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(11-23-2012, 09:32 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 08:49 AM)Serene Wrote: My alarm didn't go off, I got late because I still made lunch for me and my baby brother.

I remember something like this happening at me as well. Oh the jubilations abound!

Anyone who's worked in the contact center industry for some time will know events like these as a definite cause for celebration. Well, for as long as it lasts anyway. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:

-Spotted myself in a footage of a rally that took place earlier today and I couldn't help but notice
[Image: peanggggg.jpg]
-Nov 30 deadlines.
-2 hour rendering time for a single frame
-Failed to save for bakasyon
-Failed to get fit for bakasyon
It's been 4 days and Globe still hasn't fixed the internet connection at home. =/ Going online through my phone right now.
Globe sucks lately.

I used my speakers to power up my alarm. Maximum volume na Isoge! Isoge! [the BGM in K-On! used whenever the girls, mostly Yui, is in a hurry].
I think I also woke up my neighbors who were having a karaoke marathon. They gave me a difficult time sleeping.

I also cooked for lola before I went to sleep.
(11-26-2012, 03:12 AM)Serene Wrote: I used my speakers to power up my alarm. Maximum volume na Isoge! Isoge! [the BGM in K-On! used whenever the girls, mostly Yui, is in a hurry].

this is what wakes me up in the morning (only the audio tho XD )
(11-26-2012, 08:48 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: this is what wakes me up in the morning (only the audio tho XD )

Go back to sleep. Big grin