Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:58 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(08-08-2012, 10:30 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: is...is that the sun?

In my case, it was more like "Crap, that was the sun... and there it goes." Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
What sun, didn't see one bit of it.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm looking forward to a long weekend.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Just recounting an interesting story: At school, people (classmates) usually said I was the best programmer, or at least the smartest in terms of lesson pick-up and application when it comes to programming.

This sem, I got utterly defeated in terms of programming skills by some guy who was utterly mediocre in the first two years, until he started studying insanely hard. He's like a Rock Lee genius of hard work sort of person LOL Now people look at him as the smartest(?)/nerdiest guy in the batch, and I really don't care because it diverts attention away from me. The difference in his quality of work has really been amazing though.
From what you said that guy deserved the praise, and you get to step out of the spotlight.

Not often you get a result that gets everyone happy. unless there is someone hidden in the background who secretly recent your success and is plotting for your demise. He's probably someone you knew back in your childhood but has forgotten about due to a falling apart. You moved pm with your life, but he held a grudge on you ever since.

I think I'm somewhat sleep deprived at this moment ...

(08-10-2012, 05:36 PM)clonezero Wrote: Not often you get a result that gets everyone happy. unless there is someone hidden in the background who secretly recent your success and is plotting for your demise. He's probably someone you knew back in your childhood but has forgotten about due to a falling apart. You moved pm with your life, but he held a grudge on you ever since.

[Image: tumblr_lr3xmaVftE1r2g7mto1_400.jpg]
LOL
Sleep-deprived CZ is pretty fascinating. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Pancit malabon, chocolate moose, and coke the breakfast of champions~!

I think my body is starting to ache due to the lack of water...

rant: waking up to parent fighting. actually, more like mom accusing my father of having another family..for the nth time.
rant: while neighbor is having a noisy drunken party at 830 in the fucking morning.
Rave:
Despite the bad weather which caused several days of suspension and the previous flash flooding which knocked our electricity out for a few days...

...I'm still finishing deadlines on time without any pressure. LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: I.STILL.FEEL.TERRIBLE!
I feel violated.

hahaha.... I'm gonna die of hypertension... gonna take you all down with me hahaha...
It depends. All that meat you brought is gonna be eaten in moderation. We're still safe. LOL