Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:18 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
2 weeks would've been a long time, if it was a paper or a poster or a presentation IMO LOL (I've done worse XDD )
But it's a 10-20 minute video about something I can't even relate with XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-26-2012, 05:24 PM)HayWire Wrote: 2 weeks would've been a long time, if it was a paper or a poster or a presentation IMO LOL (I've done worse XDD )
But it's a 10-20 minute video about something I can't even relate with XD

Vid about what? Mas maarte gumawa ng vids.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Our cat just died.

She was on the same spot where i found her at first where she was a young stray cat
(07-27-2012, 07:53 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Our cat just died.

She was on the same spot where i found her at first where she was a young stray cat

My condolences.
Are you gonna bury or cremate her? < serious question.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-27-2012, 07:53 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Our cat just died.

Sad about this development too. Rest in peace. She was such a nice cat to us. I'm gonna miss her running to greet me whenever i come back home from work.
Poor kitty, did she go quietly?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-27-2012, 09:15 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Poor kitty, did she go quietly?

we just found her lying sideways as if she was sleeping.

i just went back from an interview right now, and i still thought she would appear to greet me
Don't worry, she's in a better place now
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-27-2012, 01:01 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Don't worry, she's in a better place now

sorry, im an atheist.
How old was she?
Fuunyaah~
I'm sorry for your loss, Andrew and Mark.
Around 5-6 years old with us. I know it's "just an animal" for some people, but we really are close with our pets, almost treating them like people, and I always treated them like family. So that's why I'm taking it harder than normal. Sad
Yeah it happens. Been very close to my pets too. Prolly one of the closest bunch I've ever had, ever.
FUCKING BALLS, THE SELLER I BOUGHT EXTREME VS. FROM NOW TELLS ME THAT THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK AND NOW I HAVE TO WORK ANOTHER 2 FUCKING WEEKS TO BUY ANOTHER AMAZON CARD JUST TO BUY IT AGAIN!!!!WTF
@Andrew and Mark
condolences. losing a pet that's as close as a family member is hard. hang in there o/

rant: hmm..late ba or absent na naman si teammate >.<?