Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:29 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant:
Taft 4 Dead is on the same day as another effing obligation I have to attend -__-

I still want to go on a Zombie Run Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
TAFT 4 DEADDDDDshiftslashoneslash

I seem to be missing something.
Hey guys I'm back from Vegas and heres the news from the US Open Trapshooting Championship.

My whole team placed 2nd overall

I placed 33rd in varsity for individual score with a 186 out of 200

My squad (also varsity) placed 3rd with 947 out of 1000

And my friend, also our squad leader placed 1st in individual varsity scores with a 199 and won a shoot off with another guy for 1st.

In all this was a great year for me and my team. Sadly this was my last year in high school trapshooting cuz I graduated in May.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-23-2012, 07:02 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Hey guys I'm back from Vegas and heres the news from the US Open Trapshooting Championship.

My whole team placed 2nd overall

I placed 33rd in varsity for individual score with a 186 out of 200

My squad (also varsity) placed 3rd with 947 out of 1000

And my friend, also our squad leader placed 1st in individual varsity scores with a 199 and won a shoot off with another guy for 1st.

In all this was a great year for me and my team. Sadly this was my last year in high school trapshooting cuz I graduated in May.

Still, it seems like you had a lot of fun! Anyway Congratulations to you and your team!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave:
I'm gonna be a zombie for taft 4 dead~ (I fix'd my time schedules for that date)

Rant:
Next week...is going to be so effing evil D:
@Sirius140
gratz to you and your team o/

rant: just when im eager to finish some lineart and use my idle time at work for creative stuff, thats when they dump tickets on us >.<
Rant:

"Russia" hasn't emailed me back yet. Wonder if she's still around?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rendering...
Kahit gaano kadami ang monitor halos walang magawa.
Rant:
Crying doesn't solve our problem with finals, groupmate. Cussing doesn't help either. We had over a month to do this, leader - we did nothing. You didn't let me intervene either. You shot down my ideas. Now it's due 2 weeks from now. Oh NOW you're all panicking? NOW you're dumping work on people? Gee, you're soooooooo responsible. -__-

Well, now I know that I should have never agreed to be groupmates with you people. Lesson learned.

Anywayz, quite interestingly - despite my grade being on the line in one of my worst subjects, I'm not as worried as I should be. If I get a passing grade, then my chances for Dean's List during my 1st term won't be shattered. If I fail, the rest of the people in the group does too. So it's a win-win situation LOL
^Still a whole 2 weeks to go. LOL
Yeah. Still sounds like you guys have enough time. Procrastinate further for full effect. LOL

I solo if my group mates suck while Antlan does things on his own and tells their instructor nobody did shit if they're too dependent.
Works like a charm.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-26-2012, 07:31 AM)NiX Wrote: ^Still a whole 2 weeks to go. LOL

(07-26-2012, 08:33 AM)Goat Wrote: Yeah. Still sounds like you guys have enough time. Procrastinate further for full effect. LOL

Hahaha! Exactly! LOL LOL LOL
(07-26-2012, 12:58 PM)Grim Wrote:

(07-26-2012, 08:33 AM)Goat Wrote: Yeah. Still sounds like you guys have enough time. Procrastinate further for full effect. LOL

two weeks is a long time. i remember cramming a ten page term paper six hours before it was due XD
(07-26-2012, 02:03 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 12:58 PM)Grim Wrote:

two weeks is a long time. i remember cramming a ten page term paper six hours before it was due XD

Such good examples. ClappingClappingClapping

All nighters are the way to go.
'Signatures are overrated.'