Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:33 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-25-2012, 02:42 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 02:06 AM)Goat Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 01:36 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 10:42 PM)Goat Wrote: Got too frustrated at a project I'm working for school. I broke my keyboard in half like how Elmer usually breaks his gun when he fails to hunt Bugs Bunny.

It's been about a year already, on-screen keyboard.

I literally have a box of second hand usb keyboards with me. want one?

Lol wtf. Anyway, I've got an extra here; the PS3's keyboard. I just hope it won't get involved the next time I RAEG

Oh, that is indeed something to hope for!

be sure to have a video recorder ready whenever you feel the rage setting in, we wanna watch!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(06-25-2012, 02:56 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 02:42 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 02:06 AM)Goat Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 01:36 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 10:42 PM)Goat Wrote: Got too frustrated at a project I'm working for school. I broke my keyboard in half like how Elmer usually breaks his gun when he fails to hunt Bugs Bunny.

It's been about a year already, on-screen keyboard.

I literally have a box of second hand usb keyboards with me. want one?

Lol wtf. Anyway, I've got an extra here; the PS3's keyboard. I just hope it won't get involved the next time I RAEG

Oh, that is indeed something to hope for!

be sure to have a video recorder ready whenever you feel the rage setting in, we wanna watch!

hell it should be a thread titled "Goat Smash!"

it's been a slow day for me.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I didn't enjoy smashing and breaking it apart though. Unlike this Belkin router I had before which I pretty much wholeheartedly broke apart and thrown off the house, but then my sister got it from me before I could deliver the final, ultimate villain blow.
Hey, i remember that you promised me the despoiled remains of that router once you were finished exacting your vengeance on it. Can i still get them?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(06-25-2012, 01:37 PM)Fox Wrote: Hey, i remember that you promised me the despoiled remains of that router once you were finished exacting your vengeance on it. Can i still get them?

Sadly, I wasn't able to salvage it. I'll ask my sister about it later. It's still a little intact iirc.

Strike 2:

[Image: IMG_5310.jpg]

It's quite a coincidence seeing you again, on-screen keyboard. It flew across the whole room when I did the same thing again. I can't fucking take it anymore. LOL
I'm such a softie / smuck

remember the 50 item multiple test I made that was all "C"

well, 9 people actually failed

2 of them approached me after class and asked me to reconsider passing them..

I caved in after a smile
Facepalm

wow nice rage quit. take a video of it next time
ClappingClappingClapping

goat...you inspired me to make a new circle of hell for my students.

beware the next test.
mwahhahaha
(06-25-2012, 03:19 PM)AEA1 Wrote: I'm such a softie / smuck

remember the 50 item multiple test I made that was all "C"

well, 9 people actually failed

2 of them approached me after class and asked me to reconsider passing them..

I caved in after a smile
Facepalm

wow nice rage quit. take a video of it next time
ClappingClappingClapping

beware the next test.
mwahhahaha

Ahaha! I guess that means your test works and random choosing is nulled! However, to someone who has a thing for patterns, he/she would've found out eventually.
Fuunyaah~
(06-25-2012, 03:19 PM)AEA1 Wrote: wow nice rage quit. take a video of it next time
ClappingClappingClapping

beware the next test.
mwahhahaha

Make sure they record theirs as well! I hope I'd become an inspiration in the future for the whole society! Just so moustache gundam can be achieved!
Goat, is that an Intex keyboard? D:

Hey Raff, gimme. Big grin
(06-25-2012, 05:44 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Goat, is that an Intex keyboard? D:

I couldn't remember, sadly. The first one I broke was a CDRK though lol.

What's with Intex keyboards anyway, just curious. LOL
(06-25-2012, 05:44 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Goat, is that an Intex keyboard? D:

LOL bakit shin kilangan mo ba ng keyboard?
sige bigyan kita sa sususnod nating pagkikita XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

should we have a destroyed stuff thread?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-25-2012, 02:56 PM)Goat Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 01:37 PM)Fox Wrote: Hey, i remember that you promised me the despoiled remains of that router once you were finished exacting your vengeance on it. Can i still get them?

Sadly, I wasn't able to salvage it. I'll ask my sister about it later. It's still a little intact iirc.

Strike 2:

[Image: IMG_5310.jpg]

It's quite a coincidence seeing you again, on-screen keyboard. It flew across the whole room when I did the same thing again. I can't fucking take it anymore. LOL

WHat are the little green balls for?
err this is coming from a person who hasn't broken a keyboard before OwO

nice rage quit! would have made a nice gif reaction

Rage: Thank you to Rick for the PS3!!
[Image: tumblr_m66h4aFxTE1qeppj3.gif]

I shall take good care of it! ;3
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
@ Iraya-sama:

I don't really know what they are for. They just flew across the entire room along with the keys when I broke them. I suppose they're the ones that connect all the keys to the interface itself (that futuristic-looking white plastic thingy) for inputting commands.
Rant:
That moment when your groupmates are so next to useless that you start to wonder why you even bother giving them a chance to contribute when all they do is go online...and do absolutely nothing else. T_T

...Sana ginawa nalang individual yung homework.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]