Current time: 05-10-2024, 07:22 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Oh no! Dt's getting hitched!!!!

No more lap dances c/o Fox!

Congratulations dude! Salute
Quote:Oh no! Dt's getting hitched!!!!

No more lap dances c/o Fox!

I think I'm still up for that, ever heard of bachelor partiesLOL. We'll still have time to cram Fox's ass in a big cakeClapping

Thanks for the greet dudesWe're not worthy
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
My idea of a bachelor party involves TVs and gaming consoles and giant robots. Sad
Happy birthday, Evil Panda! Stay evil!
I'm pretty sure that most members of our demographic will not appreciate seeing a guy jump out of a cake.

I'm still willing to do it though. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
first i read it's Evil Panda's birthday, then Fox saying he's willing to jump out of a cake...hmmm o.O

rant: here goes another 12 hour solo shift.
rave?: triple computer command center mode!!
rant: its only been two hours but i can feel the radiation/heat im accumulating. @.@
rant: did i mention some visitors will be over and i may have to do a presentation of our operations?
Rave:
TS went off to buy ACV Clapping

Rant:
He's still not back ._.

Edit:
He's been gone for roughly 5 hours already ._.

Edit 2:
Rave: HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
[Image: 14693%20-%20macro%20twilight_sparkle%20yes.jpg]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rave: 3 days to go till PH Con

Message from main organize for PH Con on March 31

Dear organizers and contributors for PH Con on march 31 please come early to do a dry run

and that includes you Fang <---penname and name of my OC i use in phbronies just pretty much my usual pen name Roninfang, just removed the ronin

eeer HW and TS...i guess we have to leave early...so what will you guys do while waiting aside from looking around, only other option is to watch the dry run for the event Tongue
"PH con" is different from "Tagcom", right? Its on the same date so it made me wonder..
XD different
Hoy ang iingay niyo sa ACV lobby! Parang palengke!
(03-29-2012, 09:49 PM)Goat Wrote: Hoy ang iingay niyo sa ACV lobby! Parang palengke!

It has begun. LOL
Oh you have no idea. No idea at all.
(03-25-2012, 05:42 PM)Grim Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 01:54 PM)Goat Wrote: Ang tahimik bigla ng RR. Tama na yan! LOL

Ayaw. Nakakaadik eh! LOL

PATAY O TIGIL?!

Patay na lang, wag lang tigil. SARAP EH!

Congrats to DT. Kung ayaw nyo na si Fox ang lumabas sa cake, ako na lang.

Rant/Rave:
Sister 2 has graduated.
Sister 1 is getting married.

Ang daming gastos. Hindi ako makalabas ng bahay!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
damn i forgot one of the important things in martial arts training you cant suddenly stop the training since the body is already adjusted to that conditions and such.

been busy with the preparations with the con, commissions and such. havent been on the treadmill for weeks

and my body suddenly acted up 2 days ago or so...sumasakit tiyan ko, hindi maka cr...it feels like i am hungry for more food all of a sudden... and off all times the night before the PHcon...

and will be borrowing HW weights for the time being for light training at while walking around and such tommorrow in the ingress/preparations (helping around and such) and such doing some light exercising at the same time

i have to hold this in for the time being...so might be a bit grumpy on PHcon day...
Hey man good luck with the con.