Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:12 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(01-09-2012, 11:34 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Records say I've passed all of last year's trimesters. I believe I can finally teh graduates.

Wish you luck mate!

Rant: Semester resumes in 12 hours.

Rave: Ate mayonnaise that is expired for over 4 years, still tastes fine in a sandwich with tuna... Blink
happy bday jake!!! and congrats JE!

medusa ... I really think that was a bad idea ... O_O
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy birthday Jake! Salute
Rave:
I QUALIFIED FOR LA SALLE
aka. I qualified for their double degree program o_O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy birthday (again), Jake! Smile
Happy Bday Jake ^^
Many happy returns of the day, Sforza old boy!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks guys! Smile I hope this year goes by relatively well.

Fox should tell you about the dream he had this morning >.>
Rant:
Wahaha, bumalik ulit lagnat ko ;__;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:

Not sleepy anymore after I got tripped by some haphazardly-placed wiring around my room. I dunno how I'm supposed to sleep now. Been reading books too, apparently I'm just losing more of my sleepiness.

I think it's about time I read a stupid Twilight book. Don't have any of it though so I guess that doesn't count (im not thinking of searching online either - just screw it). Not to mention it might just make me laugh rather than achieve ultimate boredom.

Apparently I'm just going to end up daydreaming and lose sleepiness as well if I have nothing at all.
Congratulations JE!!
Belated Happy Birthday Jake ^^
Rant: Salespeople or work acquaintances who talk 95% of the time during the entire conversation. I usually follow the Japanese style of letting your conversation partner completely finish talking first before responding, and it ends up taking foreveeeeeeer (and a half).
Rave...i think:

i just placed a simple ad in DA

and in 10 hours someone already replied...
i can imagine ill be pulling my hair in a few months in a good way XD

i guess i will begin to see the meaning of "fame" after a few months
i mean i got ponified (eeer not exactly since i just mentioned i prefer to be a winged wolf) twice already in a week so far in PH bronies Facepalm

oh and currently listening to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOPAbhiiMU

hmmm the songs Phineas and Ferb are actually pretty good considering almost each episode has
some sort of song number...hmmm just a random thought
Rant: stomach did not want pineapple juice this morning.
Rant: dry heaving with your ass is not fun ~.~
rave?: i can haz no diet for today to make stomach recover pls?

RANT: oh hey, it's a WEDNESDAY ._.
Random question: There's this cute lady with nice shoes(?) in front of me. Being curious as to where she obtained her pair, how would one approach said lady?

I didn't approach her, but I do want to know how you guys would. LOL