Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:34 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Gratz to HW, TS and RF o/

rant: Four Horsemen mission in AC 5 >.< took me nearly a dozen tries to get that done.
(01-06-2012, 10:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Gratz to HW, TS and RF o/

rant: Four Horsemen mission in AC 5 >.< took me nearly a dozen tries to get that done.

Ah, that's a pretty tricky mission. I'm sure you have figured it out already, but the radar sites should blow up when nagase says "now!", so you fire your ir missiles when she counts 1. Anyway, back on topic, carry on, people. Tongue
@arch-angel wait the new armored core is out already? or this is an old AC game...kinda lost track already havent played AC in a looooooooooooooooong time
It's Ace Combat 5, not ACV. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-06-2012, 11:50 AM)Fox Wrote: It's Ace Combat 5, not ACV.

What he said. :p Maybe we should call ace combat games as "Ace *insert number here* " instead of AC. So as to avoid confusion.

So Ace5 it is. haha
Rave - NAHANAP KO NA YUNG TSINELAS KO!!! Clapping
(01-06-2012, 11:51 AM)arch_angel Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:50 AM)Fox Wrote: It's Ace Combat 5, not ACV.

What he said. :p Maybe we should call ace combat games as "Ace *insert number here* " instead of AC. So as to avoid confusion.

So Ace5 it is. haha

I always read the title as "Ace Combat 5 - The Adventures of Blaze and his Merry Wingmen". LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ops >_< wrong game

T_T great i just borrow moms camera to take one stinkin picture and it suddenly errors
e18 or lens error something

when Me and Twinskies googled its a very common problem

i asked my friend that is professional photographer (as in he really gets paid to do events and such problem with mom is she does photograpy as a hobby she doesnt get paid for it...she may be good at taking pictures but she isn't a techy person) and does a bit of directing as well so yeah usually anything camera (specifically gadget itself) related i turn to him since he is the camera expert

anyways he mentioned he know someones who is really good at fixing cameras at quiapo so thats one option i just hope it wont cost big

when i mentioned about the problem he kinda went "ah yeah nangayari din ilang beses din sa akin yan"...

anyways aside from the coming brony con which can possibly lead to my first signing of autographs...and looking for freelance gigs/commissions, following up Toon City,possible other job opportunities since that Nyx fanart really skyrocketed in me DA...and getting a lot more request now or commissions also cause of that Nyx fanart...

Yipee possible good bye Christmass money i might have to pay for the repairs and i was hoping to buy just a frikkin relatively low en cheap secondary monitor, i didn't buy anything during christmass or new year >_<...i just took one god damn picture and it suddenly errors and all the blame goes to me T_T but no... when she tosses the Ps2 back then okay lng...or if something happens to the pc or her laptop while she is using it may ginalaw daw kami ni Twin Skies sa settings yish and this is also why usually nobody wants to fix her laptop because if shes the one that made the mistake she blames other people T_T may ginalaw sa settings may na pindot daw kami...me: uhmm may napindot? arent you the one using your laptop?

Or one time she loads like 5 or so facebook games at the same time and she blames us may ginalaw daw kami sa settings, or because nag dual monitor daw ako...uhm elo all i did was unplug the monitor of the pc and plugged to my laptop...i didnt touch anything else at all...the internet/router cable is a seperate cable all to together...T_T

sorry had to rant >_< hindi lng kasi matiis
(01-06-2012, 10:52 AM)arch_angel Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 10:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Gratz to HW, TS and RF o/

Ah, that's a pretty tricky mission. I'm sure you have figured it out already, but the radar sites should blow up when nagase says "now!", so you fire your ir missiles when she counts 1. Anyway, back on topic, carry on, people. Tongue

i finished it already. i had trouble with being at the target way too early. often times id be circling to avoid the radar when shes counting down ~.~ anyways, it's done.
having forgotten the last page's conversation already I just thought that armored core 5 just came out, your operator's name is Nagase, there is a mission where you have to blow up radar sites at the right time with missiles and that Im missing out on it XD.

took me a second >> damn...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

^ Yeah fuck it me too. LOL
Rave:
I forgot to mention this the other day but I passed UST LOL

Just waiting for 3 more results (DLSU, CSB, ADMU) before I make my final decision.

Edit:
Rumor has it that La Salle's results will be posted tomorrow.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:
I got a fever last night. Sad

Decided to skip school even though it subsided just in case.
^^^^ This forum needs an auto-log out function for those sharing PCs/laptops
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Records say I've passed all of last year's trimesters. I believe I can finally teh graduates.
Congrats J.E. Tongue

Also, happy birthday Jake! Big grin