Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:15 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rave - 000-sized brushes are awesome! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: I am officially on the rocks right now, I admit that I don't know where I should take this problem of mine, but I can't(won't) live up to someone's expectation(s) if it means I am to tie myself down and cut down the forks in my proverbial road.

Heck, I can't even support myself yet. This expectation is a responsibility too great for me. I feel apologetic.
Sorry to hear that, Shin. I hope you pull through. Whatever it is.
Free at last! Free at last! As of today, I am free at last.
(12-05-2011, 10:46 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Free at last! Free at last! As of today, I am free at last.

Congrats...!

Now... *ahem* LIBRE MO KAMI RICK Domo Jason
(12-05-2011, 09:31 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Rant: I am officially on the rocks right now, I admit that I don't know where I should take this problem of mine, but I can't(won't) live up to someone's expectation(s) if it means I am to tie myself down and cut down the forks in my proverbial road.

Heck, I can't even support myself yet. This expectation is a responsibility too great for me. I feel apologetic.

What kind of rock? We're always here to help.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-05-2011, 09:31 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Rant: I am officially on the rocks right now, I admit that I don't know where I should take this problem of mine, but I can't(won't) live up to someone's expectation(s) if it means I am to tie myself down and cut down the forks in my proverbial road.

Just remember you're not alone. We're all here and ready to help if you need anything.
If there is something I can do I would also like to help.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hey, Shin. If ever you wanna talk about it, you know our numbers.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks, guys. I just have to man up and fix shit, so we'll talk about it post-war LOL
Ano, inuman na ba ito? Happy
Inuman na! Lalo na't pwedeng manlibre si Rick!!! Jason
LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! Clapping
(12-06-2011, 01:09 PM)Fox Wrote: LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! LIBRE NI LEPERMAN!!! Clapping

Palag na! Buti na lang naisipan ko magpost tungkol dun LOL