Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:08 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
^ LOL

Happeh B-day Grim. And to all the people I didn't get to greet coz of school epal >_>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy Bday Nix and Grim Happy
Tagal pa bday ko. Bata pa ako. LOL Happy birthday Mix!
(11-14-2011, 10:57 PM)NiX Wrote: Tagal pa bday ko. Bata pa ako. LOL Happy birthday Mix!

Makukuha ka rin ng tanda isang araw! LOL

Thanks everyone! Big grin
is there something wrong with a 4pm interview?

my impossible to convinced parents said it is a scam

company name is MSCI under the agency Asia Select Inc.
"is there something wrong with a 4pm interview?

my impossible to convinced parents said it is a scam"

XD

don't see anything wrong with a 4pm interview though rarely happens most of the time job interviews are in the morning or after lunch time from what iv'e experienced XD

heck sometimes the interviewer would be the ones late Tongue
(11-15-2011, 08:34 PM)atdsutm Wrote: is there something wrong with a 4pm interview?

Are these the same guys who've been calling us up over the weekend?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
As far as I know, N*Skin only does interviews at 6pm specifically so that it's after common office hours.
(11-15-2011, 08:34 PM)atdsutm Wrote: is there something wrong with a 4pm interview?

I used to work in HR. If you google MSCI, you'll see that it's a legit (and very big) company. I did a quick search on Asia Select too, it seems to be a recruiting firm which they outsourced hiring to.

And it's normal for a lot of companies to do interviews at 4pm. Our company does that too. Sometimes the person who does the interviewing in HR purposefully schedules all the applicants on one day by time slot, as in 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, etc. You just happened to get the last slot at 4-5pm. That way the interviewer is free to do other things during the week like evaluate applicants or whatever.
Rant:
Some of the 7th graders are bad mouthing some of the batches (except the current juniors) in high school. Sad

We can't really do anything about it since it would result into stooping down their level. Not sure what the others are planning though - but if we "don't feed the trolls" then they'll think high and mighty of themselves.

I think it's mostly because grade schoolers don't fear high school students anymore. Back when I was in grade school, just seeing the HS uniform put me in my place. It felt like a privilege to be in high school - not a right. Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: my old job at the school needs new people so anyone interested in an clerical/administrative job?
not sure about the management but they said it's improved naman so..?

rave: making gifs is so fun!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
YEAH XD got dual monitor system working properly now at home like the ones at a high end animation or game studios

WEEE its fun fooling around with it

final artwork in one monitor all the annoying menus that get in the way in another
now to buy a spinning chair (something like this would be nice XD http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/rek...jpg)...and a relatively cheap decent low energy consumption monitor XD LOL XD....pc station is beginning to look little by little more like a command hub now XD

...little by little an mini-animation/game production house at home sounds very plausible

1. iv'e got a few animation tables (last time i checked roughly 3 think not sure if they still work good news its easy to make a table anyways its the animation disc that is a bit expensive) at the attic since before studied animation as a hobby

i know where to buy supplies for animation paper >_<

2. The rooms in the attic with out the junk are big enough to be something like a conference/brainstorm room

3. the bottom/ground floor feels more like a sound/music recording stuff now...kulang na lng boom mic...sound mixer...and its all set...yeah personally if i were to design my own animation/game studio i would put all sound/music related stuff at the ground floor they would probably need the wide space the most... for one thing sound echoes and such...
look at how orcheastrial theaters are designed XD

also all the motion capture thingy would go to the ground floor but that's pushing it XD

another thing is heavy drumming...will not be very good for the upper floors

4. and with wifi passahan na lng ng files... i can imagine kailan ko na ung sound okay time to pm the person in charge of sound sa baba...or kailan ng natin mag brainstorm paki send lahat ng rough files (rough story boards, rough animatics, etc etc etc, sa top floor please)

...kulang na lng ung parang pen tab na screen but those things cost like 50k cheapest one i think i saw

5. and random notes/little sketches/ideas on the cabinet >_< papers and sketches/sketch pads around here and there XD

so far ang sarap mag dual screen...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD (probably just be doing this if no one is using the pc and the file is not that big yet...until i can afford a relatively cheap low energy consumption secondary monitor)

no wonder its usually the art directors/editors/leads in studios and such are the ones with the dual screen or sometimes 3 monitor set-up...

i can keep track of so many things at the same time without having to cram everything in a small space...
rave: separation pay because of company name change etc etc
rant: how they ended up with the figures is fishy. we should be getting more from the SL/VL conversion.
rant: cant decide if i should use the money to buy a PC that can run Skyrim, or put it in the operation get-out-of-this-hell-hole fund.
One more day. Just one more day to hang on and all will be well.
Wasn't able to watch it nickalodeon earlier the advertisment didn't mention what time the show is >_< it only kept saying novermber 18 on nickalodeon but no time XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmz_he0Td3w

just in case if someone is interested

random rant just browsed some of the thesis animations of the AB-animation projects of the students this year for the heck of it...medyo napapaiyak ako ng kunti...most of them are like 3 more working one project...pero quality is still...WTF is that T_T...cmon 3 na nga kayo nag tutulungan...whats their excuse...i had one 2 classmates nag animation din for their final thesis pero mag isa lng nila they manage to pull of a very good smooth clean animation >_< mag-isa lng dati nun din for thesis (you had a option to do it by group or individual wanted to do it my own that time...thinking ko dati i will make under my own strength/stride) didn't make an animation wanted too pero i am sure kukulangin ako sa oras nung that time so digital comic thingy na lng but still manage to pull of more or less a double thesis XD with both getting a 90+ grade wakekekeke XD

animation for a 3d series is well done (its harder to get a cartoony like animation 3d for one thing unlike a 2d cartoon you can simply draw the extreme cartoony faces/poses easily...in 3d you have to rig/set-up to able to do the cartoony squash and stretches which takes time) , art direction/style works...script is nice so far hmmm

i find the intro song annoying though