Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:15 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
PH getting whooped hard.

anyway, we're okay, the lack of internet and electricity was just too much. =_=

I'm still paranoid of another power outage.
got stuck at one point but Im okay how damn rain XP.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I hear it's flooded at/near my school.

Rant:
I have classes today D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-27-2011, 04:44 PM)NiX Wrote: Everyone ok?

Well, A chunk of our roof almost flew away. no electricity for 6 hours or more, and today I woke up to flooding in our kitchen, though one of my mom's friends came over to check for damages, and is now doing my flooded kitchen for me and the dishes too.

So yeah, I'm good. How about you guys?
'Signatures are overrated.'
electricity went out at home during the day, but i was lucky it came back by the time i got home. aside from having a hard time with the commute, im good.

rant: solo mode at the office. trainee is absent (floods? or not interested in the work). team mate is absent due to a family emergency.
rave: command center mode go!! managing three terminals and four monitors (one of the PC of the TL has dual monitors)
rant/rave: slow day so not much work to actually do
rant: ponies on my desktop XD
Went to the office yesterday. Was one of the only five or six people to do so. XD

My village remained untouched, thankfully. I was keeping up with the news yesterday though. Malabon, Roxas Boulevard, and the north weren't so lucky. Sad
Yeah I was swimming in flood water along Mabini yesterday noon. LOL Then I looked towards Manila Bay. WAAAAAVE! Fear
Rant:
They did NOT move any deadlines ._.;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
anybody going to the cosplay convention thing this saturday at the smx convention center?
Rave:
Got an email from student employment this morning:
"We encourage you to consider applying for other positions at the University for which you are not overqualified for."

Wut? Alright, there are still three more applications getting processed, I supposed at least one of them will get in. LOL

Edit:
The interview today went well, and I will be able to start working next Monday. Will be on standby until the results of the first interview go through to consider on which job to take.
Rave:
McDonald's has My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic toys for their Happy Meals. Already got Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash Clapping

RANT: They're out of Twilight Sparkle.
[Image: 1234931504682.jpg]

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
LOOOOOOOOOOL

And I imagine that it's the adult male demographic that bought out that stock. LOL
"Rave:
McDonald's has My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic toys for their Happy Meals. Already got Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash

RANT: They're out of Twilight Sparkle.
"

damn Twilight Sparkle and Dash (at least meron na dash XD) pa naman habol ko XD and maybe Rarity kung meron LOL XD
(09-30-2011, 12:00 PM)RoninFang Wrote: damn Twilight Sparkle and Dash (at least meron na dash XD) pa naman habol ko XD and maybe Rarity kung meron LOL XD

Walang Rarity, Fluttershy, or Applejack.

They only have half the mane six.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(09-30-2011, 12:23 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Walang Rarity, Fluttershy, or Applejack.

They only have half the mane six.

I WANT MY FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 1234931504682.jpg]