Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:49 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - internet at home still hasn't been hooked-up even though i already sent a reconnection request more than four days ago. Posting this right now from Leperman's house. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-08-2011, 07:03 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - internet at home still hasn't been hooked-up even though i already sent a reconnection request more than four days ago. Posting this right now from Leperman's house. Sad

Fox's deleted affair!
Zero says he's taking a hiatus from RR because of the responses he received to his rants. He wasn't very happy with his posts turning into an advice thread. He didn't ask for advice in the first place, he says.

That's all. Just an FYI.
Oh. That's totally my bad. I guess I'll do what I can to rectify this, starting with deleting that thread to respect his posts.
@ atdsutm:

YOU CAN'T STOP ME! I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm just a random thought...

how come 2d cartoons series tends to be a lot more popular compared to a 3d cartoons series (unless its a full length feature)
(09-11-2011, 10:30 PM)RoninFang Wrote: hmmm just a random thought...

how come 2d cartoons series tends to be a lot more popular compared to a 3d cartoons series (unless its a full length feature)

it depends on the execution and story

rant:

my family broke my zeon federation cup. it was black with gold trims and a gold zeon logo. :c and the way it broke can't be fixed with glue

R.I.P. my favourite mug.
now im just sad and angry and frustrated.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(09-10-2011, 11:57 PM)JiN Wrote: ELE

I don't get it. Do you mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

hmm problem with 3d its hard to spread it out to 20+ episodes hmmm render time etc unlike 2d you just have to pretty much just keep drawing
I am the rock that pushes away..
RIP Andy Whitfield
R.I.P Andy Whitfield Sad
(09-12-2011, 02:19 AM)JiN Wrote:
(09-12-2011, 12:33 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 11:57 PM)JiN Wrote: ELE

I don't get it. Do you mean this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

no. haha.
ELE=Everybody Love Everybody

We give advices to zero because we love him *manly hug*
But seriously, our only intention of giving advices is to help out.

thanks. but a lot of times all a guy needs is a pat on the back and simple "sucks dude, but hang in there!"

rave: after some audio editing my message tone is now pony related XD
hmmm

wierd tried testing a trot walk cycle in maya and flash

17 frames for a trot seems just right in flash but in maya i have to add roughly 6 frames or so for any animation...things seem to move faster in maya...XD

and for some strange reason i cant log in yahoo messenger Blink
Rave:
Cosplay Maid Cafe in the school fair? Cosplay Maid Cafe in the school fair.

Clapping

It's replacing the drama club's Horror Booth.

MMD moment:

My seatmate/chatmate/epal-mate is part of the drama club and she's a semi-otaku person. (so the maid cafe is prolly partly her doing...)

We danced Hare Hare Yukai and Motteke Serafuku while waiting for our next class >_> XDDD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]