Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:12 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant: So much weerrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
rant: I NEED WORRRRRKKKKK so i can buy a new desktop ;3;
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant/Rave:
INTERVIEW!!!

I hope I don't get lost. Consulted GoogleEarth just in case. Yeh.

But here's the thing, I also just submitted my (or rather my BFF [GAR!] fetched it from me) resume to NCO, where my cool godmother works (in their HR but not for the call centers) for submission.
Now, if I get accepted here, I don't know what I'd do. I don't want to look like I'm having them as a final resort. Thus the dilemma.

I just hope I pass this one. Darn.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave: Strange discussion at work because our minds are already sabaw from stress. If were were soup, what would you be?

I called dibs on Hot and Sour. LOL

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant - first several days of freedom are passing by pretty uneventfully.

(06-21-2011, 12:40 PM)Serene Wrote: But here's the thing, I also just submitted my (or rather my BFF [GAR!] fetched it from me) resume to NCO, where my cool godmother works (in their HR but not for the call centers) for submission.
Now, if I get accepted here, I don't know what I'd do. I don't want to look like I'm having them as a final resort. Thus the dilemma.

I just hope I pass this one. Darn.

Just do your best, man. Hope you make it in.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave:
Had College Admissions Talk from ADMU and DLSU.

Rant:
Wish they'd stop "comparing" us to the last batch that graduated - they're an academically smart batch >_<

Rave:
ADMU looks awesome =0

Rave:
DLSU brought a ROBOT and free pins =O

Rave:
DLSU has a dual degree program with the courses I want 8O

Rant:
DLSU people/video told me NOTHING of their campus.

Rant:
UST was supposed to have their talk today too but it got postponed Sad (Iyan yung inaabang ko pa naman...)

Ima sign up for all of em ~~

[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(06-21-2011, 08:46 PM)JiN Wrote: you guys can suggest any easy jobs for students? managing a construction while studying is just near impossible.
i used to work in a call center while in architecture before. its the hardest chapter of my life. i don't want to go back to that kind of hardship.

What about opening a construction consultancy with friends? That was you can oversee a select never of projects without getting overwhelmed by the work because you can choose when and what you want to work on. You can also look for contractors to supervise the building of structures itself.
Wow, gusto mo talaga mag design and build ah. Good luck, Jin!
good luck Jin! @w@ mowow galing galing!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
rant: dear stomach, please please please behave. no more killer gas. especially on friday ><
rant: malapit na friday. im still a nervous wreck. every day new questions and answers, and more realizations of how pathetic my life is.

rave: payday
RANT: FUCK YOU LRT. WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, YOU DON'T. THIS IS THE SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY THAT YOU EPICLY FUCKED UP. YES, YOU. FUCKING LRT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAY FUCKING TAXES FOR YOU TO FUCK UP JUST BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RAINING.

[Image: motivatorda7924d525913a.jpg]
@ Arch_Angel: I second that, though it is not shown in my face, LRT sucks and I want to be free of this retard ride someday
Well, at least you didn't encounter this guy in the LRT:

rant: shouldnt have talked to her on MSN. found out things i dont want to. courage buckling, depression lurking. must fight it off for tomorrow.
rave/rant: *closes MSN window*
rave: maglalaro na nga lang ako ng WoW para marelax
(06-22-2011, 10:13 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Well, at least you didn't encounter this guy in the LRT:

Seems interesting though. LOL