Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:36 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - back in the city again far too soon. Short vacation is really short. Argh
(05-23-2011, 10:05 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rant: Thegundams.com is pissing me off.No no

http://thegundams.com/mecha/armored-core...ganization

Like a case of a really pesky cold, it's back again. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
RAGE: my asshole drunkard neighbor is back. anyone know where to get a gun or a hitman? just in case having a police blotter on him again doesnt work.
Ouch, sorry to hear about that, man. Weapons-wise, the best that i can probably lend you would be an airsoft rifle that could put out his eye if you really wanted to. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
i already have an airsoft rifle. anyway, apparently some other neighbors are also ticked at him, one of them a police officer. imma go still buy new arnis sticks (gave my old set to my niece) just in case he tries and pulls a knife on my mom again.
(05-30-2011, 05:39 PM)Fox Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:05 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rant: Thegundams.com is pissing me off.No no

http://thegundams.com/mecha/armored-core...ganization

Like a case of a really pesky cold, it's back again. Glare

Hahaha that bastard website took us off its roster. Probably in part due to my new image formatting for the blog, which made it difficult for him to pull images. And maybe Mark's complaint emails too!
As of today I'm officially a NEET....Sleep
living in Japan....Happy
like as seen on anime LOL

I'll also be transferring apartments...
the current one is a bit too expensive
for my new lifestyle Tongue
I'll certainly miss this place Tears
Ninja Ninja 
Hahah. What prompted all these changes, Cabs?
(06-01-2011, 04:25 PM)cabs Wrote: As of today I'm officially a NEET....Sleep
living in Japan....Happy
like as seen on anime LOL

I'll also be transferring apartments...
the current one is a bit too expensive
for my new lifestyle Tongue
I'll certainly miss this place Tears

no more ghost sensors? :c
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant - ATM screwed up earlier by debiting my payroll account but didn't spit out any cash, leaving me more than eight grand in the negative. I told the bank about it but they said it'll take their credit department a week or so before they can correct the mistake and return the missing funds. Facepalm
Wow that royally sucks. Sad You can tide yourself till then?
Yep, indeed it does. I'm pretty sure i can survive until the middle of next week. If not, i'll try calling up my folks for a little reinforcement, something which i haven't done for half a decade now. LOL
Fox, which bank are you having problems with? Man, a week. Hassle yan bro.
Bank of Commerce. Not exactly my personal choice but it's an affiliate of SMC so that's what we've got working with our payroll group. Sad
(06-01-2011, 06:35 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: i already have an airsoft rifle. anyway, apparently some other neighbors are also ticked at him, one of them a police officer. imma go still buy new arnis sticks (gave my old set to my niece) just in case he tries and pulls a knife on my mom again.

Go for the eyes! If you're lucky, the police officer might go rage mode and cap the drunk's ass. Big grin

Ahh~ I missed the internets. XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(06-01-2011, 09:31 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - ATM screwed up earlier by debiting my payroll account but didn't spit out any cash, leaving me more than eight grand in the negative. I told the bank about it but they said it'll take their credit department a week or so before they can correct the mistake and return the missing funds. Facepalm

ouch! kaya ako pakonti-konti mag withdraw, mahirap na kasi pagkinain ng ganun.

rave: arcueid figure GET!!
rant: akala ko ba tag-ulan na? taena, bat napaka-init pa rin?!!
rant: umuulan \o/
rant: only 2 people so far...
rave: lotsa food today
rant/rave: serious diet and slim down starting sunday