Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:32 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - Humanity has done all kinds of awesome things. We've learned how to split atoms, combine carbon, iron and rock and turn them into huge skyscrapers, (supposedly) sent people to the moon and gone to the deepest known parts of the ocean. Yet, no one seems to have invented an easy-pouring bottle of ketchup! Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
^ How about a giant syringe? XD XD XD;;;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
O_O

now a days i don't see the point of college

received a flyer from CIIT for summer workshops for 3dmax, maya and such the flyers and it looks like your typical kids summer fun things

Blink

i mean if there are workshops (i was thinking to myself grrr when i was in high school there wasn't workshops for 3dmax or maya it was a very exclusive software)
what is the point of colleges for game design, film, animation etc well you get the idea (aside from work requiring certain degrees) XD if workshops like these are very common now
College = Slowly grinding for the exams.
Workshops = Cramming like shit for the exams.

I see it like that. XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(04-10-2011, 12:46 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: College = Slowly grinding for the exams.
Workshops = Cramming like shit for the exams.

Well, depending on where you go... Roll eyes

For me it's:
College = Cramming like hell for a series of exams after the first week until the end of the semester.
Workshops = Ditto, except they feel a bit shorter and thus less painful in the long run.

Still got a month of this shit to run through, which will resume two weeks after the end of this semester.
i havent seen the curriculum for college courses for game design and the like, but if its like any other college course, it should offer something other the practical skills. stuff like ethics and standards and similar stuff that workshops will not be able to offer.
hmmmm good point
(04-10-2011, 09:47 PM)RoninFang Wrote: hmmmm good point

besides,

college = girls nearly or just over 18. parties etc.
workshops = company sponsored middle aged people rushing to get the skills for that promotion.

so yeah, go to college dude Rofl
Sad How old is he?

More and more, I'm hearing about guys my age getting hit by things like heart attacks, strokes, and aneurysms. Sad

Stay healthy, kiddos.
Climbed Mt. Pulag this weekend. Highest peak in Luzon, second highest in the country. We were above the cloudline when we watched the sun rise.

Truly a breathtaking sight which I will never forget.
rant: had to miss work today. came down with the flu. yesterday was worse coz i had a migraine for half the day on top of the flu. ~.~
People got sick from Tagaytay, prolly due to cold, or due to my cough Sad
the fun times were worth it tho.

rave: feeling better now. listening to k-on songs at work hehe
Rant:
Hay fever galore.

Rave:
Getting better with 3ds max, maybe it's time for me to come out from retirement and mod again.
RANT:
DYSMENORRHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rave:
Oh look, I finally learned how to spell it. -.-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]