Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:44 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - 5am-2pm sked is really messing me up. Oh yeah sure, getting out of the office way ahead of most everyone else puts a huge smile on my face but waking up at three in the morning just prompts me to bury my face back in the pillow and start sobbing.

And to think that i even volunteered for this particular shift! Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Just got back from Dayz grand mass. I'm high again >_>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Two more exams until an one week break! Happy
Can't seem to get into rr from here in the office. pldt issues again. I got in using proxy site. wtf.

nuuu cant use teh hammer!!!
ill use MY HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant...

just a while ago I was given money to buy some snacks for the people in this house at mcdo, as I was about to leave my sister-in-law asks me to stop by mercury to buy some pills and promptly gives me some additional money after which I departed to run my errand. I decided to stop by mercury first and buy the pills, "magkano po ung Daphne na pills ate?" I asked the girl at the counter and to which she replied the price without skipping a beat. While it took a little long even though there wasn't a lot of people buying, I never thought much about it and just watched the clips they were showing on the tv.

"Eto na po" the the girl said with what I though was just a simple smile any supermarket attendant or whatever gives you. Once I left the drugstore I decided to look at what I bought and at that point my face turned red as I finally got why the staff of the store were staring me...

At this point I would like to point out a certain unconscious mannerism of mine, when I walk I walk fast which results with me sweating a bit after a short while.

Now back to the point ... at the time I was just wearing simple house clothes, I was partially sweating, and when I came in and walked out I probably looked liked I was in a bit of a hurry. It all made sense, after a moment of contemplation I pocketed the pills and continued on to buy some food ... and I'll probably be making excuses to not buy anything at mercury drug anytime soon.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ah, the embarrassing moments of having to buy anything related to procreation (and the prevention thereof) in the Philippines.

I hate the stares people make at those times >.>
I think its mainly in the context of the situation XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hahaha si dad ka talaga, Raf.
(03-12-2011, 06:35 PM)clonezero Wrote: "Eto na po" the the girl said with what I though was just a simple smile any supermarket attendant or whatever gives you.

*wink wink* LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
After this particular episode, try making it a point to at least google up some info on drugs that other people ask you to buy, especially the ones you ain't familiar with.

But then again, if you do, we won't be able to vicariously live through these adventures of yours. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-10-2011, 07:58 PM)Goat Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 07:13 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: you dont have time to eat ramen but you spend thirty minutes eating ice cream, chocolate and cereal...riiight.

I'm guessing that it'll take 2-3 hours for that person to finish the ramen, and an additional hour if the ramen was hot. Therefore, he/she may not really have the time to finish the food.

what im irked about is not just taking out the food if they really were in a hurry. well actually maybe its not that...its the fact i was looking forward to it the whole day, heck i didnt pack a full lunch so i can eat later ><

lesson learned, dont trust anyone. promises will always be broken

rave: whole day swimming yesterday with some of my co-workers, the ones i dont have qualms with.

rave: i know how to swim now...but not float in place

rave: kitties. tomorrow \o/

rant: no one seems to be interested in keeping the ticket queue low. freaking tired of answering tickets while everyone else is slacking off.

It's easy to float like a dead man. You just need to completely relax and imagine that you're lying down on a bed of water. Your buoyancy and a bit of surface tension will do the rest.
Rant: World's going to hell right now.
World's already in hell.. it's just going deeper. O.O

Rant: Net's so fcking slow since the earthquake. 20kbps. =___=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
ISP? PLDT is doing fine, sort of. Pings are definitely affected though.