Current time: 05-14-2024, 10:22 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
While RR is back, the spambots have returned as well! LOL
(03-09-2011, 11:50 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Rant:
Apparently it is dumbed down a whole lot for the CONSOLE AUTOAIM fps audience. Shock

fixed

dont look down on the real FPS audience (im talking about CS and Quake 3 players)
(03-10-2011, 01:00 PM)atdsutm Wrote: dont look down on the real FPS audience (im talking about CS and Quake 3 players)

Ah, totally neglected the classics. Sorry about that mate. Facepalm
(03-10-2011, 12:33 PM)Goat Wrote: While RR is back, the spambots have returned as well! LOL

Who cares if the spambots are back too. Bring 'em on! Bang bang
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I think we need a new smiley that features a gatling gun for that, fox.
Nah, that's still not enuff dakka. What i really want is a battleship's entire broadside cannon array! Domo
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
AH FUCK I JUST FORMATTED THE WRONG HD. There goes everything including hundreds of PC, PSP, PSX, DS, Sega Genesis, PS2 ISOs. Not to mention every piece of soundtrack I transferred there = gone.
(03-10-2011, 04:42 PM)Goat Wrote: AH FUCK I JUST FORMATTED THE WRONG HD. There goes everything including hundreds of PC, PSP, PSX, DS, Sega Genesis, PS2 ISOs. Not to mention every piece of soundtrack I transferred there = gone.

Now that, old boy, is truly and undeniably a tragedy.
(03-10-2011, 04:46 PM)Fox Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 04:42 PM)Goat Wrote: AH FUCK I JUST FORMATTED THE WRONG HD. There goes everything including hundreds of PC, PSP, PSX, DS, Sega Genesis, PS2 ISOs. Not to mention every piece of soundtrack I transferred there = gone.

It is, but I shall triumph and win it all back in the end.

By torrenting and not turning the motherfucking computer off for half a fucking year.
rave: swimming on saturday with officemates. ok well, not really swimming since i dont know how to swim...yet. hopefully i'll get the hang of it on saturday.

rant: you dont have time to eat ramen but you spend thirty minutes eating ice cream, chocolate and cereal...riiight.
(03-10-2011, 07:13 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: you dont have time to eat ramen but you spend thirty minutes eating ice cream, chocolate and cereal...riiight.

I'm guessing that it'll take 2-3 hours for that person to finish the ramen, and an additional hour if the ramen was hot. Therefore, he/she may not really have the time to finish the food.
(Rather Old) Rave: Dad asked me to write the Eulogy for Lolo's wake. People were breaking down in tears - in a good way - when they heard him say it. A couple of his friends were complimenting him on how good it was.

^My bad - posted as Ronin by mistake Sad

Rave: have been asked by guys at Filipino Freethinkers to try friending Eric Manalang, president of Pro-Life Philippines, on his FB account.

Frakking good Rave: ....So I can Poe his group. The rule is I may not direclty harass or mock his members. All I'll be doing is posting some of the most batshit crazy Anti-RH news and rants I can get from conspiracy theory sites, satire blogs, and the sort. Think Borat.

Rant: Apparently, they have no fucking idea that Landover Baptist Church is a spoof fundie site. They're crazier than I thought.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(03-10-2011, 05:11 PM)Goat Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 04:46 PM)Fox Wrote:

It is, but I shall triumph and win it all back in the end.

By torrenting and not turning the motherfucking computer off for half a fucking year.

Kaya ba yan man?

(03-11-2011, 12:23 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Think Borat.

I haven't read a lot of your commentaries and articles, yes. But now I might try reading once a week or something.
'Signatures are overrated.'
"we can meet next week. i'll message you my number.

do you know anyone who has extremely fast PC? i want to try importing high detail meshes to UDK."

just got your pm ill see if possible next week well another thing is kasi since me and twinskies just case from grandfathers wake i am not sure if the 40 day tradition will follow will apply in this case