Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:57 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I'm sorry to hear that, man. Stay strong.
Condolences to you and your family dude.
You have my sympathies, TS. Looks like cancer is taking its toll on us this year...
Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.
Condolences to you and your family. I'll include your grandpa in my prayers.
Rant:

Holy shit. I thought everything had been going according to keikaku when my professor didn't reply a week ago for my revised study approval, then at the last minute, he replies to us students (a few minutes ago), which is supposedly due tomorrow for a defense. WTF.
That's just mean. =/
"ronin, next RR meet we can talk about it or if its fine for you, we can set a meeting for it. business narin to ehHappy"

would love to jin after this whole family thing blows over

i really want to push through with this game idea Happy

might also other friends outside of RR that might want to pitch in ill ask them too
@game
i know some flash, but i dont think i can dedicate time to a project. if you guys are ok with "updates when i find the time" kinda work im willing to help XD
School Raves:
-Freshmen craft sale till Friday. They're selling pins, shirts, rings, ballers and bands. Pun/joke/vain shirts, anti-pick up line ballers, Cosplay hats, Domo shirts and heck, even "FOREVER ALONE" pins LOL

(Gad, I lurve the freshies ;w; )

Mini-rant: Not enough allowance to buy everything I want ;__;

-I'm not missing AS much stuff (for clearance) as the previous years...At least I'm missing less than 5 papers in total unlike before when I was always missing 15+ papers per subject >_<

Hair Rants:
-10 minutes ago, I broke my 3rd HAIRBRUSH. (But if you consider it a comb then it's my 5th -.-; )

-I switched to Sunsilk Co-creations blah blah blah for hair fall blah blah -.- ...been using it for a week or so and I think it's making my hair fall issue worse DDD:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(03-01-2011, 11:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @game
i know some flash, but i dont think i can dedicate time to a project. if you guys are ok with "updates when i find the time" kinda work im willing to help XD

Is there a project going on...? Blink

(03-01-2011, 09:01 PM)HayWire Wrote: -I switched to Sunsilk Co-creations blah blah blah for hair fall blah blah -.- ...been using it for a week or so and I think it's making my hair fall issue worse DDD:

Are you taking in enough iron? That seems to be the cause for some people. Either that or you are just under too much stress.

Rant:
My grades are dying... I will now completely forgo all leisure activities in attempt to salvage what little was left. >w<

Rave:
Finally, some employers are replying to my applications - although I am not likely to take up any jobs now.
It's late, but i give my condolences to the Yangs. Stay strong guys.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(03-02-2011, 06:28 AM)medusa0 Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 11:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @game

Is there a project going on...? Blink

Ronin and JIn are talking about making a game in 3d.

rant: urge to write is missing. i am saddened by this.
rant: also noticed im getting more busy at work. which is weird since it should be easier since we have more people now o.O
@Medusa

Prolly iron deficit or something. Coz I haven't been laughing maniacally/feeling stressed in awhile XD

Rave:
I finally finished all my make-up tests/activities/ewan-ewan requirements WOOOH~!

Only thing left to do is finish the Scrapbook for Research clearance and gather all my old quizzes and handouts for English clearance Big grin
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@zero_kanipan

Can you give me the site where you post your stories? I lost it. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]