Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:33 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
*group hug*
after that fiasco i have learn a lot of interesting things in RR
I wasn't even aware of anything happening on here until this afternoon when I had the time to read back a few pages.

Anyway, I think the key point we can all take away from this is to be more cognizant of how other people would feel when reading what you write. RR is different because most of the members know each other, so you have to be more careful not to offend anyone. This includes what you leave in this toilet thread. You can approach this in a rational manner as well by realizing that not everyone thinks and acts like you, nor will they care or agree with what you write.

If any of you are going to post something highly opinionated (in the proper forum), I'd suggest to write what you want and then leave it for about 5-10 minutes to think about the implications of what you write before posting. This includes the content of your post.

This example might be a little related. During the last time a bunch of RR members visited my place, someone's shoes had pebbles. These pebbles dislodged themselves from his shoe's soles and got stuck under my door. People continued to go in and out of the room despite the door being hard to push and because of this, the entire narra plank under my door was irreparably damaged because the scratches were too deep. When I noticed on the same day it was already too late. It wasn't the first time hosting RR people at my house resulted in not-so-small damage to furniture either.

The sad part about this was that out of like seven people, no one noticed or cared and the damage amounts to thousands of pesos. I haven't even had the floor repaired yet. The point of this little story? Try to be more aware if what you're doing is already causing damage to someone else's property or well-being (physical or mental).
@Sforza

Good metaphor actually. Lord_Leperman gave me talking to earlier, and I'll really have to try following his advice.

Semi-Rant: Incident from last week, but here goes:

I was accompanying my dad and aunt to a family meeting last week, when the car we were driving (borrowed from my grand parents) suddenly screeched and stalled at a U-turn.

Dad swore, and got the engine running again after a couple of tries.

Black smoke started oozing from the hood.

Dad was like all "Oh shit," my aunt didn't know what was going on, and I (in the back seat), grabbed my bag and dad's bag, just as he pulled over and we all literally jumped out of the car.

Then nothing happened. When I opened the hood - with dad watching several paces away - it turned out that the car's fan belt broke and was grinding on the alternator, which caused the smoke.

Most exciting thing that happened this month so far, though I don't think I'm riding a Nissan ever again LOL

@Shintetsu

Ironically, Lord_Leperman hates Batman.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
RANT:

I was about to sneeze while drinking water, then suddenly I couldn't hold it anymore and uncontrollably sneezed it out. Now having a wet keyboard, monitor, and clothes as I type this. Cold, and my nose feels very painful too. MOTHERFUCKERINGWHATTHEBLOODYASS

Edit:

Oh, and my breakfast now looks like a cereal meal.
you dont play your role, they make it look like you're an idiot on FB. you play your role, they force you to do something else. tae san ka lulugar? tapos pag sila gamit nila hindi nilaro according the role nun, ok lang. ano yun pota ><!!
Rant:
My laptop died (that is the power button still works but computer will not boot, even the fan stopped)... hopefully the hard drive is undamaged and that I can find a new one that is compatible.
It's way too early in the week for shit like this to happen. Vomit

Edit:
It appears that the issue was caused by a faulty stick of RAM. I'm still going to backup everything just in case of another incident.
RR's really turning into a bot-magnet nowadays. I've been calling down an exterminatus on at least two/three per day for the past several days but they just keep coming. Wtf
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-16-2011, 02:11 PM)Fox Wrote: RR's really turning into a bot-magnet nowadays. I've been calling down an exterminatus on at least two/three per day for the past several days but they just keep coming. Wtf

I know. >_<
It seems that the flood, zerg, tyrannids, and necromorphs are working together.
Rant/Rave:

Couldn't stop laughing when I was playing DS2 multiplayer a few minutes ago. There was this pissed off lvl58 player cursing everyone especially his lowbie teammate because they couldn't win. The only words I could only remember atm are "YOU STUPID DUMBFUCK, NOOB, FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER". LOL

Oh, and his screeching voice sounded like that infamous German kid. Considering the funny aspect of multiplayer, I still don't see any reason why someone would rage over it though. LOL

Edit:

Oh btw, it happened after the matches (the part where they show the match scoreboard), which then he started storming off with words and left afterwards. Everybody LOL'd after that.
Rant:
You're not supposed to force someone to make friends with other people especially when they don't want to be friends with them to begin with even if they are lonely and isolated. Also when they are not even people-persons.

I just want a perpetual hug from a friend during the game even if we have nothing to talk about. Not a group of strangers trying to be nice to me .__.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
"I just want a perpetual hug from a friend during the game even if we have nothing to talk about."

the thing is though ive been noticing this lately this also with your other friends, sure its okay if you dont want to make new friends its your choice whether you want to make new friends or not, but try to understand that your "perpetual hug from a friend" is a person to, he or she also has his or her own freedom, its not your choice to to stop them from making new friends and your friends need a rest too... though it really isnt nice to force someone to "perpetually hugging" if your friends
want some time alone too let them like they let you have your alone time if you want

"You're not supposed to force someone to make friends with other people especially when they don't want to be friends with them" see the irony your pretty much doing pretty much the same thing

how would you feel if one of your friends would say "sa akin ka lng, bawal ka gumawa ng bagong friends dapat sa akin ka lng nakatutok"
^ Hindi naman lahat ng tao parang ikaw rin diba? -.-

Come to think of it, I haven't seen your friends in awhile -.-

Don't piss off someone who's already in a bad mood.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
swt

"Hindi naman lahat ng tao parang ikaw rin diba? "

thats not the point...i know every one is different
my point is what your doing isnt right anymore

so what people cant tell you if your wrong but you can tell other poeples mistakes? see the irony

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen your friends in awhile -.-"

most of them busy with work,job hunting, studies a few took another course and such, sure i do admit i have a few friends i still chat with them and still stay in contact with them

"Don't piss off someone who's already in a bad mood. "

swt well some day you have to get used to it because youll running into much worse situations in life