Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:27 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Hindi yun, pare, sobra daw siyang astig para sa kanila, pare. Di lang nila alam kung pano ipakita yung paghanga nila sa kanya, pare, kaya aksidente siyang nasipa nung isa, pare.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
they dont have a TANGINA for being mean. they should TANGINA themselves.
(01-12-2011, 03:38 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Just went inside a room of pinoy gamers in GT5. Was playing slow at the first few games, then dominated the race with the same car, got kicked. LOL

LOL
Rant: goddamit my laptop charger is busted. im posting htis with a 30 % in my laptop bat. D: alsjdgbfasdhlghalgksdg.lakfd
what will i do? my laptop is my life here in japan!!!! its my only connection to the english speaking world! and i dont have spare cash!
and tomorrow im supposed to YM trace for our monthsary and i was planning on drawing some stuff goddammit im so frustrated right now!

rave: i have no rave because my life sucked and now it added +20 to suck because of this asdlgbfalskjflas

brb rr, dunnow when ill get a new adaptor.
EDIT: fixed, Big grin

also now im watching a learn english channel in japanese. orz the teache is dressed as a priest wtf
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(01-12-2011, 03:44 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 03:38 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Just went inside a room of pinoy gamers in GT5. Was playing slow at the first few games, then dominated the race with the same car, got kicked. LOL

And this is why we don't get much respect from the International gaming community.

Screw respect...? They got OWNED! Jason Rofl

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(01-12-2011, 09:33 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: what will i do? my laptop is my life here in japan!!!! its my only connection to the english speaking world! and i dont have spare cash!

Your avatar pretty much tells us that Smile
Rave: its official now, im going to graduate on feb
Grats dude, you can now play HoN 'til you get to 1700 LOL

No seriously though, grats. Smile
(01-13-2011, 02:00 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Rave: its official now, im going to graduate on feb

congrats o/ and good luck on the job hunt
Whaaat you're going to graduate? Nooo don't, wait for me! I'm not sure when but it'll be quick!
(01-13-2011, 02:00 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Rave: its official now, im going to graduate on feb

Are you sure you don't wanna classify that as a rant instead?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Definitely a rant.
Puro band-aids na paa ko ahaha...

[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-13-2011, 09:48 PM)HayWire Wrote: Puro band-aids na paa ko ahaha...
rant? rave? hindi ko gets :/
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
its a rave.......