Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:38 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
I just watched Build Fighters and now I want to make a custom HG. Does mixing parts from an X Divider, Verde Buster and Hyperion sound good?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Why not buy those three kits, try it out and regret everything later?
'Signatures are overrated.'
I think I will.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Even if I can't mod an X divider and Verde Buster together, can you guys tell me what kind of paint I'll need for this type of orange-ish color?
[Image: verdecapture_zps54398057.jpg]
orange paint :p
So now I'm planning on building a ghillie variant of Lockon's three gundams. And a question I have is what kind of cloth should I use for the actual shroud?
[Image: 1795824_654329807959738_112400082_o.jpg]
Is this the MG model?
Looks like it.
(02-16-2014, 09:49 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Is this the MG model?

Yes. The proportions is actually better than I thought. 'Di masakit sa mata kahit mahaba yung mga biyas eh.
Finally managed to fit in some time to finish this long overdue snapbuild.

[Image: DSC01933.jpg]

I like the slimmer proportions of the new kit but the reduction in mass from the HG version is a bit of a letdown.

In other news, just a couple of weeks after trying out an old FG Sword Strike of mine, my girlfriend built this next.

[Image: DSC01934.jpg]

We couldn't find that HGUC Rozen Zulu she wanted so i allowed her to build the spare Gear Zulu i had lying around instead. Yep, she still does cleaner work than i did when i first started this hobby. Now she says that she'd like to try building something similar to my HGUC Khsatriya.

My God, what have i done?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You probably might want to challenge her to build an AC one day LOL
(02-19-2014, 07:44 PM)Fox Wrote: My God, what have i done?

Nakalason ka dude.
(02-19-2014, 11:37 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: You probably might want to challenge her to build an AC one day LOL

She saw my ACs and she wants to make one of her own someday if i get more parts. I'll probably show her the games first before that happens, haha.

(02-20-2014, 02:14 AM)Serene Wrote: Nakalason ka dude.

Ginusto naman niya yan ah. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-20-2014, 05:14 PM)Fox Wrote: Ginusto naman niya yan ah. Tongue
ANONG KLASENG LOVEY-DOVEY-NESS YAN !?