Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:29 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
I'm loving the miniaturized PYTHON. Looking good on the mods, comrade. I wish i was brave enough to try doing more than just paintjobs ony my units.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Care to explain what's that cannon thingie in the core? Kinda reminded me of the description of Vixen's core in the ACpedia where it is said to have a plasma cannon.

Some of the minor mods I did the past month(can't remember exactly).
-Tilted the handle of the KRSW so it doesn't poit downward.
-Readjusted pistol grips so that the butt stock actually hits the shoulders.
-Reassigned weapons.

[Image: KRSWhand.jpg]
[Image: RIFhand.jpg]
[Image: Wepreassign.jpg]

I'm also brainstorming on the weapons that'll need box/drum magazines.
Way to go putting those magazines into those guns Tongue. The GAST in particular looks a whole lot better now Big grin.
Well it kinda pisses me off when I look at their guns and the magazines look too small or they don't have one at all. I also don't like the idea that ACs are capable of manually reloading their weapons(their bodies are not anthropomorhpic like gundams) that's why I think drum/ box magazines are better for them. Instead of a reload time, I'm calling it "barrel cool down time". Kinda sounds silly LOL
Darn it, can't see the pics here in the office. Damned net filters. I'll check them out later when i get home. Jason

If it were me, i'd add box or drum mags to the rifles and ammo belts and drums to the machine guns. I have no idea where to get them though. Domo
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-24-2010, 08:26 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Care to explain what's that cannon thingie in the core? Kinda reminded me of the description of Vixen's core in the ACpedia where it is said to have a plasma cannon.

I scratched the original Hades concept in the Imagination Garage.
What my mod has is a small size prominence beam gun.
It's the type of energy weapon that focuses on heat rather that attack power. It's like a large laser blade in a way.

In love ako dun sa Pixie na may Rasetsu. Sobrang Sweet man. If that weapon's a girl, I'd love to have her for a girlfriend.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Since it's been a while since i last worked on an AC kit, i figured it's about time to get started on a frame that i've wanted to do since the the first quarter of the year.

Base frame with the planned weapons load-out. Planning to do this one in a silver color scheme with black trim, kinda like the B303 Devilfish from Eureka Seven.
[Image: AC-Cust09-01.jpg]

Customized head with modded side antenna from Serene.
[Image: AC-Cust09-03head.jpg]

New part acquired! This is the first AC to sport Mirage's newest boosters, the B07-OSPREY. Tongue
[Image: AC-Cust09-02boosters.jpg]

Current progress so far. The unit is primed and ready for painting, as soon as i buy a new can of silver lacquer.
[Image: AC-Cust09-04primed.jpg]
Am I sensing another modeling marathon is about to happen???
Uguu... i wish i could do just that. My job is getting in the way of all the projects i've got planned. The best i can do at the moment is working on them little by little when i get home after shift.
Pano mo kinabit yung boosters? Ayos ah.
@Serene
It's just a couple of plastic plates and some superglue. Nothing special really.

Current progress. Here's most of the armor parts done in silver. It's actually two shades of silver, a light chrome-like finish layered on top of something that looks like dark, burnished silver, which is layered on top of heavily scratched and sanded plastic, giving the illusion of weathering effects and a pre-shaded look. Big grin
[Image: AC-Custom09-silverfinished.jpg]

The remaining armor parts and some joints done in flat black.
[Image: AC-Custom09-blackfinished.jpg]

The head, which is coming along pretty fine. Will hafta get some light blue paint mixed up later for the details and eye effects.
[Image: AC-Custom09-headpainted.jpg]

Hopefully, i can get started on the joints when i get home tonight.
(06-23-2010, 09:51 AM)Fox Wrote: @Serene
It's just a couple of plastic plates and some superglue. Nothing special really.

Still good though. At least hindi na uber-stock yung cronus mo.
Now that i think about it, this is like an AC manufactured by Sarao Motors. The silver/black coloration now reminds me of one of those stainless-steel, owner-type jeeps. LOL
Lagyan natin ng maliit na Kabayo sa tip nung Cronus.
Man I wish I was as good as you guys at modeling (granted I just started this year and I am way to lazy to paint or anything (much like rrobbert184 on yt XD)), anywayz....

Right now I am just finishing up decal-ing my VF-27 Brera Stern custom (granted I screwed-up some of it up already luckily it comes with the exact same sticker sheet as the water-slides)

EDIT: Hehe, cut up the marking stickers and patched up some of the mistakes I had with the water slides LOL, its a bit patchy but meh better than tears XD
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]