Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:48 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
uhh... People who worked on this temjin recommend cutting the decals before applying it. O__o That's what I'm not looking forward to.
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
It's the same with most Hasegawa kits anyway. The decals are all printed on one sheet and they're not pre-cut like Bandai-made kits. You literally have to use a scissor or hobby knife to get them off the sheet.

It's the same thing with the Hasegawa VF-1S i built a long time ago.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Crap! Nosebleed naman yan.
'Signatures are overrated.'
That's why I'm trying to get as many parts of this kit painted before I apply the decals. It's much less of a hassle to put on the small details. Clapping

Edit: Spelling phail

Pasts?

Edit:
Oh...
'Signatures are overrated.'
*double facepalm*

Update: working on the sneakers and the shoulders now. XD

Temjin Update:

Guu... This kit is really hard to paint. Masking this thing is really taking up a lot of my time. XD

[Image: TemjinShadow29.jpg]
Masked and painted some silver detail. I'll re-mask the silver and then paint it over with Mist Grey.

[Image: TemjinShadow30.jpg]
Silver paints applied. Will start masking it and adding more of the red detail. The back skirt part is already finished.

[Image: TemjinShadow31.jpg]
Painted silver on the upper part of the legs, shoulder armor and forearms, painted some parts mist Grey including the lower waist. Finished the front part of the upper legs (Though the paint ran a little so I have to touch it up a bit) and the side armor.

Partial assembly:

I'm starting to miss the black color.

[Image: TemjinShadow32.jpg]

[Image: TemjinShadow33.jpg]

That's it. I forgot to bring my cutting mat and ruler today so I'll probably just mask inner details only. <:3 'm really tempted to rush this kit already.

(02-05-2010, 11:02 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: Serene, It's n internen telephone. XD Thn studentsa don't cannot sees me wheng I masking my Temjin. LOL

This. LOL
(02-03-2010, 01:11 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: @J.E. Yup. Makes you wonder what Katoki was smoking when he designed the Virtual On Marz series. So many ovals!

He's having some of these
[Image: sflaw.jpg]
Hurrr LOL

Nuts! Lots of nuts! Exactly what makes up most of RR! LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
"I would like a bag of nuts, please."

"THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS!"

LOL Steve Oedekerk. LOL

Currently trying to give the HELIOS core a decent paintjob so that it can be used on the Hecate AC that i built last year. I'll be moving the UL core to a different unit since the in-game Hecate was originally built with a HELIOS.

Core parts primed.
[Image: heliospartsprimed.jpg]

Detail parts in gunmetal gray. Three coats of gunmetal used for these pieces.
[Image: heliospartsgray.jpg]

Core parts in red. Looks a bit pinkish since this is just two coats at the moment.
[Image: heliospartsred01.jpg]

Core parts with red parts to be masked and painted flat black. Three coats of red used.
[Image: heliospartsred02.jpg]

Well, flat back will hafta wait until later as i'm running out of it. More updates soon.
Cool. I thought that's Viktoria you're building Facepalm
Hell no, the only reason why i even got this kit was for the HELIOS, the limbs and the weapons i only consider as additional bonuses. This way, i'm able to (partially) complete an AC that i've wanted to construct ever since 2006. LOL

Acquired item:
- Flat Black lacquer
- 1 can
Item added to inventory

Most of the remaining parts masked and painted in three coats.
[Image: heliospartsblack.jpg]

The upper part of the core with the rear part masked and the rest smothered in three coats.
[Image: helioscoreblack.jpg]

This should dry up easily enough. I might be able to start snapping everything together sometime tonight.