Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:16 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Nice progress on this piece. How's the poseability on it then? I heard that some Hasegawa kits are a bit lacking in that department.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
It's pretty good. The only parts of this kit that aren't articulated are the lower neck, the torso (The waist has a ball joint though), and the hands.

Out of box, It's very flimsy. Lots of small parts keep falling off like its mind booster backpack, but after I sealed all the parts, It became very sturdy. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
You guys make me feel like a FUDOH. High capacity, low output.
And i feel like a genbusted and exhausted GBG-1000. After blitzing through last December's marathon, i don't feel like i have any real energy to go near any kits for the moment. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
J.E, That Shadow Temjin is just one kit, and It's actually something I just revived after I put it on hold for more than four years.LOL I'm still currently masking the parts for painting but I probably won't be able to place the decals on it anytime soon.

Fox needs a generator tune-up. :3

Or maybe i need a new generator entirely. LOL
Update time~!

Masked the upper torso and painted the details Red.
[Image: TemjinShadow11.jpg]
Red is a nice color. ^__^v

[Image: TemjinShadow12.jpg]
Red parts painted and masking tape removed.

[Image: TemjinShadow13.jpg]
Panel lined with a modified .01 Artline pen

Upper torso Assembly:
[Image: TemjinShadow14.jpg]
[Image: TemjinShadow15.jpg]
Still unfinished. I need to spray all the black metallic parts (Primer) with Misty Grey.Happywhen that's done, I'll move on to the other parts.

[Image: TemjinShadow16.jpg]
All the joints sprayed with Grey and panels lined with Artline Black. :3

That's it for updates. I'm currently stuck in the office without any masking tape so I'll have to wait until the mall opens before I can get any more work done on this kit. <:3

It's almost as detailed as an AC, but in a different way.
Red, silver and black looks so sweet! Nice amount of details ye got there. If i didn't know better, i would've said they were parts from a fifth or sixth generation HG kit.
@J.E. Yup. Makes you wonder what Katoki was smoking when he designed the Virtual On Marz series. So many ovals!

And this kit really feels like an HG with the lack of poseability. I better not screw up the decals when I finish painting this thing. <:3

[Image: 1265145788727.jpg]

Can't wait for this to be finished!
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Wait, what?! Wtf
(01-30-2010, 05:32 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: You guys make me feel like a FUDOH. High capacity, low output.

A fudoh is still useful. A RAGORA is so cool, it's useless.
'Signatures are overrated.'
LOL at starry-eyed Chowder. Don't eat my project though. LOL

Another small update. Was able to paint a few details last night.

[Image: TemjinShadow17.jpg]
Painted some masked parts with Red, re-masked it, and then painted the other parts Misty Grey.

Partial assembly. I'm at about 65% done. <:3
[Image: TemjinShadow18.jpg]
[Image: TemjinShadow19.jpg]

Right now, the metallic black looks much better than the Misty Grey color. I might reconsider leaving some parts of the kit black just because it looks good. XD
[Image: TemjinShadow20.jpg]

Back to masking details again. :3

SWEET!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'