Current time: 05-22-2024, 03:30 AM
[OLD] Updates.
(06-06-2009, 07:59 PM)Grim Wrote: Jake has also been promoted to Super Mod. He's been more than generous with us since he joined, sharing his home and other resources for the majority of our meets. It also greatly helps that he's had extensive mod experience over on Minegarde.

Finally. I've been waiting for this one.
Congratulations din sa ibang na rankup.
'Signatures are overrated.'
My heart is crunchy and it meow'd with thanks LOL
Congratulations to all the members with new positions! Salute
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Oh look. I finally remembered to add our gal to the list of smilies.

Sophie says hi.
Awesumz. Now all that's left is the Sophie theme. Sophie
After that I might study blender and make a 3D model LMAO
(06-29-2009, 11:23 PM)Aruren Wrote: After that I might study blender and make a 3D model LMAO

Hello, and hi.

Over the next few days, some parts of the board may look wrong/distorted. Please assume that I'm working on theming the whole place up a bit. The CSS of this site needs a-cleanin'.
August 11: Created a new subforum under Community named RR Projects. Pretty self-explanatory.
Yay! Hahahah boss, ang oc-oc mo talaga. LOL
Small but important change: copies of the PMs you send are now saved in the Sent folder by default. I'm not sure if this counts towards your mailbox quota.

If everybody starts complaining, I'll turn it off. I just think it's easier to look back on communication if you have saved copies of the messages you send, ala email.

EDIT: No, it doesn't count towards you mailbox quota. Good for me and you!
(10-01-2009, 04:56 PM)Grim Wrote: EDIT: No, it doesn't count towards you mailbox quota. Good for me and you!

Scratch that, yes it does. Because of this, I've upped the limit for everyone to 250. Mods and Super Mods get their limits upped to 350.

Let me know if you experience any problems.
[Image: RREvolution.jpg]
New front page is up! Big grin I'm happy Tongue

Check out the new articles posted.

Stuff to do: A comics section.
Just to focus on the blog away for a bit, I've put in a new Captcha system for new registrations in the forums. Let's hope this keeps the bots out.
Yeah, exactly what we needed. Let's see if any bots get through Big grin