Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:17 AM
What's everyone playing now?
Finally finished downloading Project Diva 2nd. Nahilo ako.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(05-16-2012, 07:51 AM)Serene Wrote: Finally finished downloading Project Diva 2nd. Nahilo ako.

Good luck with Singing Passion of Miku Hatsune LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(05-16-2012, 09:36 AM)HayWire Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 07:51 AM)Serene Wrote: Finally finished downloading Project Diva 2nd. Nahilo ako.

Good luck with Singing Passion of Miku Hatsune LOL

I stopped right after one song. I'm gonna play this when I don't have anything else to play.
I only downloaded it since my brother requested it.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Re-started Kingdom Hearts 2 on the PS2 last night XD
Finished ACT 1 for Diablo III. Time to do it for the other classes, since I only have a guest pass. derp herp derping.
(05-22-2012, 11:00 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Finished ACT 1 for Diablo III. Time to do it for the other classes, since I only have a guest pass. derp herp derping.

Send me your Battletag NAW!
Fuunyaah~
I found myself playing Gundam UC again... It's totally boring, but you can't help but be happy whenever you finish a mission with a Goddamn Jegan or Geara Zulu
(05-23-2012, 01:02 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 11:00 AM)Zefyr Wrote: Finished ACT 1 for Diablo III. Time to do it for the other classes, since I only have a guest pass. derp herp derping.

Send me your Battletag NAW!

Aemeneol#6587, methinks. Yah, try that XD
Can't let go of Battlefield 3
And getting Armored Core V soon
Playing Omega Boost and FM3 Clapping

(05-28-2012, 03:17 AM)Maximillian Thermidor Wrote: And getting Armored Core V soon
All I can say is get it pre owned or wait till the price drops.
Essentially due to my lack of Dragon's Dogma, am now drowning myself in Neverwinter Nights 2 RPGness. Will be on ACV only at night now, that storyline doesn't move itself along on its own XD
Dragon's Dogma Tongue // Monster Hunter: Skyrim // The Elder Souls
playing Devil May Cry 3 SE again coz of an awesome Let's Play i saw. also playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 again when i get bored of KH2. SDGOnline does run on my laptop so i make do with this XD
Playing Super Mario Sunshine for the first time in 5 1/2 years and surprisingly it still fun to play as well as the nostalgia value as well.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Can't wait to play Busou Shinki Battle Masters Mk. II tomorrow it's so effing huge!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.