Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:21 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
good vibes for ya Jake!~
does she like bunnies?
herbs?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCttegJ2rTM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCttegJ2rTM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bunny herb video with propaganda! ~
=D

vid is wtfisthis at the start but the bunny noming the leaves so cuuuute.~~~
**Bonus optional propaganda vid**

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tghUh4ubbg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tghUh4ubbg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

~PropaRANTaRAVE~

Video is about medical applications of cannabis to TREATMENT of CANCER.
The guy who made the vid had Skin Cancer.
I don't wanna get cancer but i honestly might since i haven't lived a healthy life for the past 20+yrs.
I just begun to live a healthier lifestyle here in Vancouver since there are options available and i wanna lose more weight. -55lbs at the moment.

vid has a propaganda nature to it coupled with the DUN DUN DUN type music in certain scenes but overall it is for a good cause.

i wanna rant more but i'll leave that up to some other time when i don't have the threat of DELETE ALL by accidentally pressing shift+backspace when i correct my CAPS... **SHIT SONY BROWSER**
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
lol jake.

RANT: IT personnel here set up new cpu's (just installed os) and they had to just mess up the fucking printer network setup here since they had to use the printer for testing.. now the IT dude says he CANT fix it. SOOOOOOOOOOO..I cant do most of my work and its seriously piling up. fucking incompetent. I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH THROUGH A WALL, but I know the wall will always win. god damn.
So Jake, you're officially in an unofficial relationship? LOL

...and officially a lolicon? LOL

Shimapan, and you'll be all set.

http://www.mangareader.net/97-54921-14/g...r-321.html
http://www.mangareader.net/97-54921-15/g...r-321.html

(delete this part if you deem it appropriate. Tongue)
LOVERBOY JAKE!!!!!

dont delete plox Domo

another rant: okay some new pc's came in our office. I really wanted to have my breaking down pc replaced, but guess what, the new PCs are to be used by the newer people who have stayed here for like, 1/4th of my stay. gee, thanks for giving me another reason to really resign. Glare
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
DO.....IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \(O_______O)/
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

lol hemp your reply was for jake right?
yea, since i've been saying the 'DO IT!!!!!!!' **Dave chapelle mexican pixie skit voice** with the post related to his relations with a woman~~~

(07-09-2010, 11:56 AM)arch_angel Wrote: another rant: okay some new pc's came in our office. I really wanted to have my breaking down pc replaced, but guess what, the new PCs are to be used by the newer people who have stayed here for like, 1/4th of my stay. gee, thanks for giving me another reason to really resign. Glare

Do you want to use my old laptop? It runs fine, but its XP SP2. Everything works except for the touchpad.
The specs are P4 2.4ghz and 1.3gb ram

Another thing, aren't you just two people left in the office? There should be a spare one for you to use.

Edit: Yes, I ignored the other comments on purpose Tongue
yes there are indeed two of us, but the other pc was explicitly for the vacant slot that im temporarily filling up for at the moment. so its not really for me. you know what, fuck it. i dont think il be staying long enough to be needing a new pc anyway lol.
(07-09-2010, 09:06 PM)arch_angel Wrote: yes there are indeed two of us, but the other pc was explicitly for the vacant slot that im temporarily filling up for at the moment. so its not really for me.

Er...So will you be borrowing the laptop? It can be left at the office, I don't mind.
Rant:
Book report suxx. All the characters are annoying me with the way they talk and act...

...Probably coz they're all English from back in the 18th-19th cent X__x
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: I'm sick with a bad cold and lots of phlegm Sad May be coming down with a fever.
I just read the latest update to Girlfriends.

Rave:
Omg, eets the guuudz after the next update @____@ Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed

I'm either overly excited or

Rant
...my astigmatism is affecting my eyesight...

Rant:
Eyes hurt. Imma take a nap after I finish reading the last 5 pages =_=

Edit:
Rant:
Oh and I got a major headache that just happened now after I finished reading X___X
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Me (to her): What time do you get off earliest? Hatid kita pauwi. Want to know how to get to Bacoor. LOL
Her: Seriously? LOL Why would you want to do that?
Me: For the tourist attractions! Not that I know of any.
Her: There aren't many here. The nearest I know of is Tagaytay.
Me: If I wanted to see you on weekends, I can't ask you to come all the way to Makati now, can I?
Her: Oh! Well, it depends Tongue

=_=
i smell love Smile)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,206 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy