Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:35 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Excellent opportunity. Up to you man.
(04-18-2010, 04:45 PM)Goat Wrote: Rave:

Just one more week of grinding for my projects and exams, then I'll finally be able to rest for about one month.

Same here, except I get one week of break instead. LOL
wah! i'm insane. Chair armored core soundtracks are still playing in my head Crazy

once we have PACT6... we can insert the awesome AC sound tracks on the replays... especially 9, insurance money, grip, artificial sky III, silent line III, etc... Clapping ... epic!

i'm really getting dizzy about my new AC Crazy

really love Armored Core Wub Crazy Jason serious mech, not toys
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
RAVE: Finally, my supervisor in this hellhole of a company broke down (and when I say broke down, I mean acted like a totally violent yet unconvincing moron) and suggested I end work now, and not have to finish the remaining days I have for the transition, technically giving me "sick leave" starting tomorrow until the end of the month. I think they got tired of me just coming to work and using the internet. LOL

Oh, and because of my convincing conversation with said supervisor, he also agreed and promised that the sick leave will be PAID for. It was sweeter than I expected because he was groveling at my feet, asking for forgiveness from the incident this morning.

*sigh* And there I was, just asking that dude to just be kind and motivate me. I got more than what I bargained for. >:3 Too bad the pay was crap from the beginning. I wonder what would have happened if it was the general manager that threw a fit instead of him... Ah well.

Fellow Ravens. Tomorrow, I start my freedom... WITH PAY!Clapping
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
That's fantastic, Trace. Time to look for a new job. Happy
Hehe. Maybe not right now, Nix. I haven't gotten a long vacation in the past five years (Not counting the RR meets... Those were awesome! ) so I plan on spending some time catching up with what I haven't been doing for RR for a VERY long time. Drawing Sophie. Also, I think I've accumulated enough to last me at least three to four months so yeah, I wanna be a bum for a bit. LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Ah, bumming. Best days of my life. Happy
lol amen.
@Trace
Countdown over, eh? At least things have come full circle for you. Kung hindi lang ako naaasar dyan sa boss mo, baka pwede pa kong maawa sa kanya.

If it wasn't for that one stupid thing called "responsibility", i'd still be happily wasting my days away doing nothing. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(04-19-2010, 12:01 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: Hehe. Maybe not right now, Nix. I haven't gotten a long vacation in the past five years (Not counting the RR meets... Those were awesome! ) so I plan on spending some time catching up with what I haven't been doing for RR for a VERY long time. Drawing Sophie. Also, I think I've accumulated enough to last me at least three to four months so yeah, I wanna be a bum for a bit. LOL

we need another stream of Sophie fanservice!!!!!!!!!!
yes your legion of fans await with open eyes and wet ones for any blood coming out of our noses LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rave: going to japan tomorrow, huzza

rant: so tired packing i dont even know if all my stuff is within the weight limit
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
YEY!
JAPAN!

Have the mindset of *see vid* and produce art and inspire Ravens.....or wtfshitwaitwhatjapanlolawyeahenjoy!!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DcVx-_iryg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DcVx-_iryg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
rave: in japan
rant: so cold...;_; and i miss RR! we only get 30 mins a day to surf here in the center so i wont be online for maybe a month. ;_;
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Happy 4/20 there Hemp :p

Good luck Iraya-Sama, don't forget the little people here in RR once you make it big Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,251 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy